𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

hi ❤️

"im nervous, xiao

"im nervous, xiao.." jiyoung mumbled as she anxiously bit her lip, fiddling with the lace on her dress. xiaoting looked at jiyoung with soft, almost motherly, looking eyes.

"you got this, ji. remember who you are, hm? you are THE cho jiyoung, you went from being a broke college student to going viral every day! and now.. now my little girl is gonna marry the man of her dreams." the older girl smiled as she pulled jiyoung into a tight hug.

the latter giggled as her eyes slightly watered, wrapping her arms around xiaoting. "thank you, xiao. i dont know what i wouldve done without you.."

the chinese giggles and then squeezes jiyoung as she uses a napkin to catch her tears so she doesn't ruin her makeup. "okay, no more being sappy. you have a wedding to be at, and you definitely don't wanna make the groom think you've left him at the alter now, do you?"

"obviously not!"

"well then better get going girl!" xiaoting smiles as she opens the door and gaeul, jiyoung's father, stands there in shock by how beautiful his daughter looked in her dress. xiaoting smiled as she quickly walked over to her seat next to the other girls.

"i- .. wow. i- god, supertstar, i dont know what to say.." gaeul says as he chokes up, gulping to try and keep his tears in.

"dad! please dont make me cry.. i want the pictures to come out looking good!" jiyoung whines as she holds back tears too. gaeul softly chuckles and then hugs his daughter tightly.

"i'm so proud of you, superstar.."

"i love you, dad."

"and i love you, too. my beautiful little girl.. i can't believe you're already getting married." gaeul sighs as he wipes his daughter's tears away and then kisses her head. he then clears his throat and offers her his arm with a smile.

jiyoung squeezes her dress once again to calm her nerves before she links her arm with her father's and grabs the bouquet and they make their way to the start of the aisle.

soon, the piano starts playing as renjun sings a  beautiful harmony with yizhou. the person playing the piano? zhong chenle himself obviously. oh, and you obviously cannot forget daegal who was wearing a cute flower dress on and a little hat. the white dog sat there with her tail wagging, cute clips in her hair (thanks to jungwoo's pure and innocent hair salon).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━