chapter 16

Hunters P.O.V.
IDK what I was at that minute. But I know for 2 tears that I liked her. And who knows how long she's liked me.
But I know I got to wake up with her next to me. We're together that's all that matters now.
Victorias P.O.V.
I'm afraid. To be honest. The last time I had a real relationship I was in middle school 8th grade. And as much as I loved him. He was dangerous. His name was David. I miss him. I tried to get him my mind but I couldnt and that's a problem I never even think about David ever. That's how I knew something was wrong but tears started to flow down my cheeks. I started to get up out of bed but hunter stopped me. I didn't want him to see me cry "hey are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah,yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna go wake up the guys?" Then I walked out of the doorway without giving him a chance to talk. I went up the stairs and down the hall to the only room with a door besides the bathroom. The door was red this year. We changed the color every new year. I walked in crying and Calvin and Ethan ran up to me. Taking me over to a bed.
I just started cry louder.
"Take a deep breath"Calvin had a worried look on his face.I did as told.
"Alright calm down what happend?" Ethan asked
"David..." That was all I managed to get out before I couldn't breath again they both were in shock. They know what we were like together. We were horrifying but somehow we manage to stay us. Calvin hugged me and Ethan walked out of the room. Seconds later I heard the sound of feet running up the stairs and down the hall towards the room they were all so worried but there sounds of their voices were blurred. I couldn't stop he was in my mind. Then I felt this push. A rush of pressure. the lot. I heard in my head I'm waiting for you. I stopped crying and whispered just loud enough for Calvin to hear without speaking directly to him. " he's here....." I said. Calvin was shocked once again. He got up grabbing the keys to the camaro on the other side of the room.
"What....? "Everyone questioned
"Calvin what did she say?" Natalie said in a very stern voice and he told just loud enough for her to hear she called over Ethan. And closed the door.
"Where's johnny?" I said quietly.
"Say it a little louder." Arianna said sitting next to me.
"Where's johnny." I said it with no emotion staring straight forward into nothing. Everyone heard me this time and someone left the room.
"Eric is gonna go get him okay." She said but she said it quietly she was scared I could sense it was in her voice. They all know I know when someones afraid.
"Go. Get. Hunter. Arianna. Now. Calvin. Get All. The. Keys to the cars. I have 8. Fill them up Lamborghini's in the center." No body moved and Johnny walked in.
He heard what I said "GO! SHE GAVE YOU ORDERS!" He yelled then everyone flees the room except for Johnny and calvin then hunter walked in the room. Hunter started walking towards me but Johnny stopped him. "Stop. Don't touch her when she's like this there's only five people that can and I'm one of them."
"Excuse me I can do what I want" they were in each others face's.
"Hunter you haven't been here long" he grabbed hunters shirt and balled his other hand into a fist. " and so its time you learn whos-"
"Johnny back down. Now. Bc u know I'm the boss around here." he let go of hunters shirt i kept my eyes locked on the wall in front of me. "But hunter you should listen to Johnmy . you may be my boyfriend but ur on our turf u listen to him. If u have a problem with it then u come to me. " I paused "calvin grab me a black t shirt, my fingerless gloves, black pants, combat boots and leather jacket." He did as told running over to the dresser getting everything and bringing it to me. Hunter left the room angy and I got dressed as clavin and johnny were talking. " u ready boys." They both nodded and we walked out all of my brothers friends were awake sue to all the yelling. "Dustin we're going on a drive I guess you could say."
"Victoria..." He said
"Yes, that is my name" Johnny and calvin laughed behind. "Guys go to the camaro remember I'm driving." I sat next to Devin listening to my bro.
"You calvin and Johnny all have ur blades in ur boots. What's really going on."
"I'll give you a hint me and him were worse than me and Brady"
"David's in town? How do you know?"
"I just know things dustin the tools are in the kitchen take the metal bathroom door and put it on the front door there's 4 guns in Calvin's dresser for protection ya know just in case we don't really trust people hear if u hear anyone but us go down stairs to the last place I know you wanna be but its for you guys and then call me love you bye"and I stared to walk out and into our 4 acre area
"hey Victoria" dammit really hunter I thought to myself and I turned around looking at him. "I'm coming with you"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT no ur not" I said aggravated.
"why is it such a big deal? what are you guys going to do?!" I didn't want to fight with him about this " I mean you walked out this morning crying now u look like death and everyone leaving in 8 cars u told ur brother there were four guns in the house and told ur brother to put a door on the doorway. what the hell is going on!" he yelled I didn't care though
the camaro came driving down the street and stopped in front of us.
"hunter I can't exp-"he cut me off before I could finish
"no you can - " then I cut him off
"you know what fine hunter get in the damn car but your not driving with us." I said walking to the front I got in driving down the dirt street but stopping at a lot are where everyone was standing by there cars.
we all got out "Stacy, Hunter is driving in the jeep with u kyle and Casper. NOW GET IN UR CARS LETS GO!!"
I got in the car with Calvin and johnny and we waited for Kathryn to get in.
"hey Victoria what was that about with hunter u ok?" johnny put his hand on my knee
"its nothing I just don't wanna talk about it right now." then I started to drive