chapter 14

Victoria's p.o.v.
I got up quietly getting dressed and leaving grabbing a cig and getting in my green camaro.

I walked into the old house. I walked up the old wooden stairs and down the hall into my old room. A tear sheds my eye. Someone knocked on the open door I turn around to see the one and only Felix one of my brothers. "May I come in?"he asked.

"Haha you know u don't have to ask." We walked over to each other and hugged. "I miss them..."I said.

"Yeah I do too I'm pretty sure Dustin and Luther feel the same way." Felix was crying by now.
"Where is Luther any way?"I asked hoping he was here.
"He's in the master bedroom probably grafetti just warning you." He said with a little chuckle.
"Its Ok I'm not going now. You know that their death is all my fault."I said looking down

"No its not how could it be?"he asked with a bit of anger in his voice.

" I was on the phone with Jeremy before it happened he was yelling at me and it kept making everyone angry chad hit the drivers sit when he was gonna hit jeremey but it jerked the seat the car lost control. It all my fault felix." I said crying harder than before. "I killed both of our parents and three of our brothers." I said still hugging him " hey c'mon u know that mom or dad should've been driving and our brothers shouldn't of even been their I mean they were going to go get and sign divorce papers"he said I could tell that tears were falling from his face. "It doesn't matter I mean I killed half our family, I killed my twin. Now all I have left is you, Luther, Dustin, and Tristen. How is she by the way" I look at him. "I think she Ok she's still sad though even though it happens years ago. She mad that her godparents died. And we don't have enough money for everything she might need to go to a foster family."

"Wait your serious she's 14 what's wrong. I can give you money how much you need" I go in my back pocket pulling out my wallet. " woah Victoria stop I know you make plenty but I can't take your money I have to make it myself." "Then join us don't say no just think about it. We could sell this place you could move into the mansion with me and Dustin and some of His friends really we have about 5 extra rooms and I'm not home most of the time tristen can stay in my room just call me. Ok. I love you." I hug him "I love you too but I'm not sure about joining you maybe selling the house but I'll call you." And with that I left going back the titanium.
------
I walked inside and everyone including my bros friends were eating and watching some movie I walked in to my room and Calvin got up following. "Hey, where'd you go this morning."
"I went to see Felix and Luther at the house."I said sitting on the bed
"I know what you need" he said with a frown though
"Can I have it please and can u get me a beer ?" I said first pleading the looking up at him as he stood in front of me.
Then he left the room and came back with a beer
I took the beer sipping it "Now can I have it?"
"Under one condition." "Dammit "I said under my breath."what"
"You can do 6 here but then u have to go stand in front of everyone and do one so they can stop the bleeding at least."
"Well thank u for letting me keep my scars ummm. I guess its worth it they won't freak out they know what happening but they'll fix it. "
"I know but your brothers friends might freak out" he sighed pulling the blade of his pocket and sitting next me closely. I grabbed it rolling up sleeve and popping open the blade. The first two I did fast and Calvin watched I laid my head on his shoulder doing three more nice and slow. "Can I do a few "Calvin asked "only if u let me get 10 in here instead of 6" he thought for a moment then answered "fine" I did one more slow one then wiped the blood off on my pants IDC. I gave him the knife. He did 5 on his right arm that wasn't patched up then gave me the knife I wiped of the blood and did the other four as I walked towards the door. Calvin came up to me and hugged me quickly. "I know you cut because your emo and it reminds you your still alive but why do u always have to do it." I look up at him "I'm sorry calvin." We were staring into each others eyes then it happened I didn't mean to kiss him. We were caught in the moment . I looked down from the kiss. "Your dating Lucy" I said and turned around and left. I stood in front of the t.v. and did as told my brothers friends freaking out and my brother just slowly standing up and hugging me. "Contain your cutting just for the week" he whispered in my ear walked to his room down the hall then Cassie and Casper run up to me laying down and holding me down because they know I hate being patched up. And a few of the others ran to get the supplies from the bathroom and the guys just say there. Then I started to resist as they poured on the alcohol and started screaming then Calvin came over holding down my legs "NOOO!!" I Screeched but they didn't listen.
Then calvin yelled at all the guys "go back to your rooms." They didn't move and I countinue screaming and everyone continued working. "GO!" He yelled and they all left the room.
They finished patching me up and instantly I went to the kitchen grabbing a cig and lighting and grabbing a knife cutting off the patching.

Cassie's P.O.V.
After we finished Victoria went to the kitchen lighting a cigarette and cutting off the cast one day just one day she'll leave it on I thought to myself. With that I grabbed a cigarette and went to the doorway Victoria went past me outside and sitting on the titanium. When I knew no one could see me I touched the cig toy arm burning my skin cringing at the pain. Everyone has their own secretsi said under my breath putting the cigarette back in my mouth and getting up and going to my room.
~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope enjoyed that chapter it was longer considering I haven't posted. Ask questions if your confused I'll answer them or if you want to know something or something to be revealed I'll put it in one of the next chapters so vote and follow me.I love you guys
~~Victoria