Prologue

Highschool was... rough to say the least. It was full of emotions and feelings i've never felt before. It was hurtful, comforting, chaotic, calm, confusing, enlightening, but I managed.

Farley has always been anxious, timid, naive, and highschool was no exception.

He started highschool with no one, as he moved from a different school, regarding world conditions.

It was lonely, I couldn't even get the courage to talk to anyone, let alone make friends with them.

Though it was really uneventful through his first year of highschool, his social life was the least of his worries. After all highschool is meant to be significantly harder than elementary.

...

7th grade wasn't that eventful. I'm not complaining though.

8th grade was a whole different story. He was surprisingly excited for someone who was socially anxious and absolutely hates school, but as he starts 8th grade with his closest friends at the time — Clo, Andi, and Aly. — back at his previous school — which he was very comfortable in — he was ready to experience the highschool life that he enjoyed.

But as his plans and emotions wreaks havoc amongst his friends and himself, Farley ends up being in constant chaos, and starts to question:

Is there something wrong with me? Or is highschool really this hectic.

With a plethora of chaotic, hurtful, and mind-bending events being thrown at him, Farley is more confused about his emotions and feelings than ever.

I don't like the pain and confusion that comes with highschool.

This weird, hectic, and witty story of friendship and moving-forward sees Farley Rodriguez and his friends go through the hurtful, confusing, and fun of highschool.