Sick wolf

Winter came, and so did the needed 'fever break'. Almost everyone was either ill or had just high temperatures, the principal Weems decided that rather than forcing everyone to go home, she paused the lessons for 2 weeks, giving time to those who needed it. 

So nothing else was happening in the school, but that doesn't mean that behind the eyes of everyone something wasn't happening.

And its name was Wednesday.

She was practicing fencing on a couple of rings attached to a string, which were hanging down from the ceiling. No one was checking the classrooms, so she was doing this for 3 days already. She needed to practice since Bianca had won 6-5 a week prior to this day.

As she was going to hit through the highest one, she heard ringing, which made her miss the target and fall back onto the ground.

Who is here? She asked herself, as she still heard the ringing. Looking towards her bag, she saw Thing, pulling a phone behind him. It was Wednesday's phone which she got from Xavier at the end of the school semester, but she swore she had it on her table, turned off, not wanting to be distracted.

As Thing brought it closer, she saw the name of who was calling. Enid. Wednesday just rolled her eyes, bent down to grab the phone, and answered it.

"Yes?" "Wends, don't you have something to heat up this room?" Enid said, with her nose full.

Enid had the worst kind of fever out of everyone in the school. She wasn't even allowed to get up, only to the bathroom. Who was prohibiting her from doing this? Wednesday.

"No, but I could make a campfire out of the school." "That wouldn't be enough." She heard that Enid was sad, she hadn't socialized in 5 days, which was hard for that kind of person Enid was.

"Fine, I'll be there in a minute," Wednesday said and hung up. "I swear if you charged this thing, and put it in my bag, I will lose my mind." 

Thing just backed off, knowing it was him who did it. Wednesday grabbed her helmet and sword, took her bag, and went back to her dorm. As she was passing the other dorms, she heard coughing, coughing, and coughing. This school is a fever house.

As she stepped into their dorm, she saw Enid covered in her plushies, and blankets and probably wearing hoodies on her. Wednesday walked to her table, put down her things, grabbed the thermometer, and walked to Enid.

"Open," Wednesday said to Enid, who opened her mouth and allowed Wednesday to place the thermometer inside. After just a minute, she took it out and looked at it.

"This isn't going down," Wednesday said, looking at Enid's nightstand, seeing she had drank the two cups of tea already. 

"I saw a wolf," Enid said out of nowhere. Wednesday sighed and took the cups.

"And you have visions now," Wednesday said and sighed. "That's that last thing she needed."

"That wolf was just like you Wends! Cute!" Enid said, making Wednesday freeze as she was pouring hot water into the cup.

"What did you say?" Wednesday asked, clearly not believing she was saying normal things.

"The wolf was cute! Like you!" She chirped. Wednesday just looked away again, having a faint blush on her face.

Wednesday was quiet as she prepared another tea for Enid. Wednesday thought she would have at least flu being so close to Enid, but no, she was totally okay. She brought the hot tea to Enid and looked at her. Maybe if she was laying, she would be better.

Wednesday started putting her plushies away one by one, seeing that Enid was sitting under them. She pulled off the three blankets, revealing Enid in four hoodies, and covered in a lot of sweat.