chapter 4- And this is why I don't date..

Hi c;

Yeah okay sorry for the extremely long wait 

here you go... enjoy. x

Stella's POV:

I continued walking toward the bistro slightly proud of myself, I could really do this. I could really make him fall for me and crush him.  The smile playing on my lips was evident. I felt a hand brush mine and looked up to see Zayn had caught up to me. His hand touched mine and I felt a shock pulse through my veins. He looked at me eyes wide.

Did he feel it too?

"Oh uh sorry I shocked you" I lied, feeling a blush tint my cheeks. I saw his gaze fall looking almost disappointed ? No.. that cant be. I saw the group gathered around the entrance. Niall was jumping around waving his arms in the air. Liam was nodding his arms motioning toward Niall in agreement. Eleanor and Louis were busy in their own little world sitting on a near by bench. Harry and Caprice were paying attention to Niall and Liam looking quite scared. I chuckled slightly and looked over at Zayn, who flashed a grin my way.

" And that is how monkeys mate" Niall said proudly finally standing still. I raised an eyebrow as i approached, I feel like I walked in at the wrong time. Niall just shurgged, mumbling about how cool it was to watch first hand. Uh eww. 

" Took you long enough" Caprice hissed latching onto my arm and dragging me inside " I've been listening to facts about monkey sex for 15 minutes now. I wanted to rip my  hair out.

" I feel the same exact way" Harry whispered walking by us. I looked down to see my hand was intertwined with someones.. more precisely Zayn's, when did that happen? He gave me a sheepish grin and all I could do was stare.

We finally picked a large table near the back and ordered our food. I could feel Caprice's eyes burning a hole in my side.

" What?" O finally said looking at her. She gave me a knowing look and I knew exactly what she was talking about. 

" I'll text you" I whispered pulling out my phone. She nodded looking down, removing Harry's hand from her leg. Gosh that boy will not quit. I typed it out really quick and sent it before locking my phone and focusing on the food the waitress just set in front of my a look of disgust on her face.

" That's an awful lot of calories you two girls have there.. wouldnt want you to get any fatter than you already are" she said with a low sneer. I suddenly felt sick and pushed my plate away, images of my imperfections running through my mind. I am not going to vomit, not now. I willed myself to breathe.

 I looked up and saw a 5 smirking faces amd two fusrious expressions. The waitress was covered in ice water from  the glass in Caprices hand. Oh hell. The girl is screaming profanities and people are starting

" How dare you" she hissed, before grabbing my air and stomping out. I turned back and gave a small wave and mouthed a bye.  When we finally got to the exit, we slowed down and she let go of me.

"I'm sorry" she said finally, " you know how I get about the whole weight thing.." she said with a sigh.  I nodded knowing exactly how she gets.