LORAX POV

I just hitch hiked back to the barbaloos house bc im so high and hung over and in love with climate change man. "Wassup my barbaloo homies I just came-" after a brief pause, I continued, "back from mr. beast fucking- i mean planting 100 trees event haha" my barbaloo homies are not looking impressed. "Stfu you ugly ass bitch I know your lying you just fucked someone u whore," the barbaloo than slapped my across my big beautiful sexy fac, "pls say it's not a problematic hoe"

"I swear bb barba-lewd I was fuckng my tree hoes, i would never fuck a problematic whore!" I pleaded. THe barbaloo than took out his epic flame thrower chain saw. "YOu better hopeso bithc or I-" the barba-hoe than shoved his hand down my throat. He pulled out a green piece of fabric. "LE GASP!" screamed the barbaloo, "YOU FUCKED THE TREE KILLER YOU SLUT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD FOR THE ECONOMICAL STATE OF ATMOSPHERIC GASES THAT CLOUD OUR AIR IS?"

"NOOOO!!" I screamed, I dont want to be cancelled on twitter bc than my 0.2 followers will be disappointed and dox me. The barbaloos than start chanting as they all pull out their chainsaw flamethrowers, "CANCEL HIS ASS!" screamed my (ex) bestay barbaloo. THis is not sexy at all.