POPE POV

So ig I'm in heaven now but I've finally met my role model and celebrity crush Jesus H Christ. He gave me his signature!!! (herpes)!!! I watch as the lorax and onclerer prepare for their wedding, in the chapel, right over my dead fucking body. I can swear now bc I ded and I'm besties with jesus, aybe even a little more than besties if yknow what I mean. The Onceler is wearing a stupid green suit that looks just like the one he wore to confess his sins but it's different bc it has a picture of John Lennon on the back. The lorax is walking down the aisle wearing a big dress made for someone with giant tits. He had absolutely miniscule tittties so it's just flopping on the floor in front of him. The dramatic song playing is (search tik tok adrianswife - global warming song, climate change song, tiktok 2020), I hate it sm but I'm in heaven so what the hel am i supposed to do. Rhe lorax is walking down the aisle by his fav barba-lewd homie, Big Knutter. Ik his name bc it's tattooed on his ass and forehead. The lorax, embarrasingly, falls onto his fuckng face. This stupid dumass bitch tripped over his own long ass dumbass dress. Tout les homies laughed. He than, while getting back up, flashes the crowd and the oncelers mother. She passes out from death. Somehow the Lorax makes it to the altar without embarrassing himself further. The 7' dominant alpha male looks down at his submissive omega lorax. So in love they are, unlike me and my 69 failed romances waith ppl who were not wife. Maybe this new talking stage will work out. The lorax says his vows first. "Ever since you first tricked me into fucking you for centuries I knew I had found the truest one for me, we went through the ice age together unlike that stupid squirrel and his fucking acorn and traumatised the ugly ice age baby for life. I love you bbg" the crowd awed. Than it was the oncelers turn. "You know my name, it's onceler bbg, and I saved this one-slur for you," he than called his one true love the lorax every slur under the sun, not the ones up in heaven though bc true dead bbs know those. The crowd goes WILDDDDDDD. Than the Onceler says. "For you, my one true bbg, I have made a new slur, and named it after you." The lorax bursts out into tears of happenis and the crowd goes WILDDDDD. Than they make out in fron of the crowd, exchanging not rings, but saliva instead.

YEAR 2420

After having adjusted to married life, the onceler and lorax decided they wa to build a family. But since they were sworn to virginity, they chose the second best option. ADOPTION. They picked out a tiny twat named Brad, he looked like a fucked up football player baby version, he was perfect. They lived forever with their fucked up baby child, winning every football tournament ever. They were immortal obvi so their love was too. The end.