12 {A Helping Hand & More Enemies} PT2

Y/N POV

*Kwsh* *Kwsh* 

Kanan and i ignite our sabers with Luminara pulling out her Katana as the others quickly push the shield generators into the Shuttle. 

Y/N: I assume you're another one of those Inquisitors?

???: Correct. More precisely i'm the Second Sister. 

Kanan: Hera go we'll cover you!

Second Sister: It's rather cute thinking you'd escape. Commander kill them!

Commander: Open fire!

The Troopers open fire at the other's leaving me, Kanan, and Luminara to fight the Second Sister

We start to circle her as she readies her saber. 

Second Sister: 3 on 1 really? Come on give me a challenge

She says before dashing at Luminara. She raises her blade and slashes down on Luminara who raises her Katana and blocks the strike. She kicks the second sister back before slashing at her to which the second sister blocked. Kanan then ran in and tried to jab at her only for her to side step to the left and back hand Kanan away with her Lightsaber before she turned her body and force pushed Kanan away into some containers. I twirl my saber before rushing the second sister who turns her gaze to me. We clash sabers and get into a saber lock. 

Second Sister: Ah the Padawan. Tell me do you really think you'll win against me?

 Tell me do you really think you'll win against me?

Y/N: Maybe

I push her back before kicking her in the chest giving me enough time to grab my saber and remove the bottom saber which i can tell surprises her. I the slash at her in a x shape with both sabers. She manages to parry my strikes but i'm able to force push her into Luminara who side slashes at the second sister but she's able to stop herself and flip over Luminara as her slash grazes the second sisters helmet. I could hear the blaster firing continue as i turn to see the other's getting pushed by the all black Troopers. One of the ones carrying an electrostaff actually tank multiple shots from Sabine and he spins his staff and smashes the end into Sabine's chest, hitting her into the side of the Shuttle.