16 {Some Special R&R~}

Y/N POV

I laid back on the bed as Sabine made her way up towards me and she started kissing me. Our tongues danced within each other's mouths before we separated for air. I then turned my face towards Luminara and we began making out. I reached my hands down and started feeling Luminara's body. Seeing as she was naked she was letting out small moans from my touch alone. I lowered my hands to her ass and gave it a nice squeeze which caused her to let out a moan into the kiss. As we did this i felt my underwear being pulled down by Sabine. I then let out a small moan as i felt Sabine take my member in her hand to which she slowly stroked up and down to get me hard. Sabine's hand felt so good wrapped about my member and it was increased when i felt Luminara snake her hand down and join Sabine. 

Luminara and i had finished making out and now the two girls were giving my member a slow teasing handjob to get the blood rushing to my other Saber. Once they were done my member rose up to it's full length of a solid 8 inches. 

Sabine: Well what do we have here?~

Luminara: It seems your other Saber is just as impressive as your actual one. But how you handle it is the real question~

Sabine: Why don't we find out?

Luminara: Lets~

Seeing as my member was now hard enough they both lowered their faces to it, stuck their tongue out and gave it a long lick up the side. My member twitched slightly from the contact but they continued licking my member. They took it up a notch and started sucking the sides before Sabine lifted her head up to the tip and started licking around the tip in circles. I moaned from the action and i could see she was happy that she was giving me such pleasure. Sabine then slowly sunk her head down my member. I moaned as i felt Sabine's mouth fully envelope my member. My member felt right at home in the wet and warm cavern that was Sabine's mouth. She was able to fully take my member in her mouth and after a second of getting accustomed to the length she slowly rose her head up along my member while also swirling her tongue around it. Once she got to the top she swirled her tongue around the tip before removing her head. 

Once Sabine had removed her head Luminara placed her mouth above my member. She placed her mouth on the tip and started swirling her tongue around it, causing me to moan from the sensation alone. She then did the same as Sabine and lowered her head to the base of my dick. Her mouth felt just as good as Sabine's, she started swirling her tongue around my member before she began to bob her head up and down my member. I let out another moan as the older Mirialan female bobbed her head up and down my dick. After a couple seconds of head bobbing she removed my member from her mouth with an audible pop. 

Luminara: Why don't you take the first shot? You were the first girlfriend

Sabine: I'd be more then happy too

Sabine then placed her mouth on my member before sinking down to the base. She then began bobbing her head up and down while also giving me a flirty glance. As Sabine was pleasuring me with her mouth Luminara crawled up towards my face and gestured to my face. 

Luminara: Is this seat taken?~

I merely nodded no alittle too quickly to which she responded by letting out a small giggle. She crawled up and spun her body around so she was now facing Sabine. I saw her lower lips slightly glistening as it was wet around her area. She then lowered herself until she was now seating on my face. I placed my hands on her firm thighs and started lapping away at her pussy. The second my tongue made contact she let out a surprised gash which was quickly followed up with a moan. I continued eating Luminara out with unbridled passion as she started letting out nearly constant moans of pleasure. She tried to sit up slightly but i refused to let go of my grip on her thighs as i kept her firmly planted on my face.