°Introduction - First Meeting°

Once, there was a dark haired guy, alone in the hallways. Or, so he thought he was alone. He was too busy with his manga.

A dark haired guy was walking. He was too focused on his manga he never realized a man was walking towards him. As soon as he looked up, he was too late and fell to the ground along with his things. Luckily for the dark haired guy that they were alone in the hallways.

"I-i'm so sorry... I didn't mean to bump into you.."

He apologized to the man he bumped with. As he looked up, he saw a tall looking man with orange hair, he was holding his head.

"It's alright. Hey, is that the new BL manga that just got released?"

The orange man suddenly blurted out.

"Shhhh!! D-don't say that out loud! Someone might here us!"

The dark haired guy covered the orange mans mouth with his hand as their faces were close to each other. They both realized it and stood up quickly.

"I-i'm very sorry again! I-i shouldn't read manga while walking ever again.."

"I- i told you, its alright. You don't have to worry."

The orange man smiled ever so cheerfully at the shorter man in front of him as he never realized he was staring at him already.

"Well then, see you around."

"S-see you around... senpai....."

As soon as the tall orange haired man walked away, the dark haired guy was brought into thinking.

'My senpai is a Fudanshi? Or wait. He probably just knows it because of a friend or something, it's too weird for him to just suddenly say it.'

He thought while he picked up the manga from the ground then holding it close to his chest while walking.

'Since he's my senpai... maybe Hirano-senpai knows him?'

He went his way to the Discipline Committee room. Surprisingly, the person he called "Hirano-senpai" was there.

"Oh Miyano, is there something you need?"

Hirano mentioned as Miyano suddenly snapped back to reality to remember why he came there.

"Um I just came to ask if you knew a person that is tall..? W-with orange hair and I think he also has-"

The dark haired guy wasn't able to finish his sentence as Hirano seems to already know who it is.

"He is tall? Orange hair? Does he have piercings?"

"E-exactly..."

Hirano was dumbfounded then was shocked.

"Wait wait wait, why are you asking about him??? No ones ever been interested in him-"

Hirano asked, mumbling the last parts to himself.

"Oh u-um... I-i just..."

The man was staring at his kouhai who was trying to think of an excuse.

"I-i met him on the hallways...? A-and I wanted to ask him about.. something?"

He excused as Hirano sighed. He walked over to his kouhai and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you sure? What has he done to you, Miyano?"

The dark haired guy -- Miyano, was dumbfounded at his senpai's question.

"Y-yes, I'm sure. I just wanted to ask him about something"

Hirano still was suspicious but he shrugged it off.

'Maybe he wants to be friends with him? Sasaki could use one-'

Hirano thought as he cleared his throat and finally decided to tell his kouhai-friend.

"Well, he's probably at our classroom right now. He's about to leave so go hurry up."

The dark haired guy just thanked him, bowed then ran fast as Hirano just sweatdropped at the action and shaked his head.

'I have a feeling that they will be more than just friends..'

He smiled then went back to his task.