♧The Second Day♧

Miyano was sitting by his chair in his classroom as his seatmates/friends, Kuresawa and Tashiro were talking with each other, they noticed their friend more quiet than before.

"Miyano are you feeling well?"

Asked his friend, Tashiro as Kuresawa just nodded.

Miyano looked up to his friends, blinking.

"Are you alright? Are you thinking of something? Someone?!"

Tashiro bursted out as Kuresawa lightly hit him in the side.

"W-what? I-i was just staring into space.. I'm fine too, don't worry"

He sweatdropped at his friends action.

Suddenly, Miyano noticed a familiar figure by the door. It was quite tall.

'Eh?'

He thought as the door opened, revealing...

"Oh, Miya-chan ohayo!"

"Eh? Senpai? What are you doing here?!"

Miyano was shocked to see his senpai, Sasaki, by the door as his friends, Tashiro and Kuresawa were shocked.

"I just wanted to return this. I finished it last night."

Sasaki chuckled at his own words as Miyano rushed over to him.

"S-senpai!- Y-you shouldn't reveal this.."

Miyano whisper-yelled as Sasaki was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Um actually nevermind..."

He just took the manga from his senpai's hands.

"Oh by the way, are you still continuing it? I will bring the second volume tomorrow."

"Yeah I'll read it. It's interesting."

Sasaki smiled cheerfully at his kouhai as Miyano had a quite visible pink cheeks, meaning he was blushing.

"Eh? Miya-chan are you sick? Do you have fever? Are you alright?"

Sasaki asked so much questions as his hands almost made their way to Miyano's forehead but was interrupted by the bell.

"O-oh... t-there goes the bell senpai. Better get to class before you're late-!"

"W-wait, what about you, are you alright?"

Miyano just turned around while nodding which Sasaki just made a confused and worried look but then just waved goodbye at him.

"I'll see you later at break time, Miya-chan!"

Then Sasaki left while Miyano made his way to his chair, blushing.

"Woah woah woah, Miyano is there something going on that me and Kuresawa know nothing about?"

Tashiro said with his hands on his hips while staring at his friend on his chair, head on the table to hide his face.

"H-he's just my senpai, don't worry too much Tashiro..."

Miyano simply replied but Tashiro wasn't convinced but let it slide as the teacher was already by the door.

!Timeskip to break time!

It was finally break time. Everyone in the class then started bringing out their bentos and started talking with their friends, classmates and seatmates.

"Eh? Miyaaaanooooo you theeeeeereeeeee?????"

Tashiro was waving his hands at his friend Miyano as he noticed he was staring at the blackboard.