♧The Third Day♧

!Kinda based on an episode!

Sasaki's POV

I was currently fixing my things. Stuffing all the papers I have into my bag as I sighed.

'Why do I have this much papers...?'

I just scratched the back of my head as I took my bag and walked out of the classroom to see a familiar figure standing by the side of the door.

"Oh, Ogasawara what's up?"

Ogasawara took out the lollipop from his mouth as he looked me up and down with a slight confused face.

I just stood there, waiting for him to speak or something.

"Nothing. Just taking a rest from my girlfriend. What about you, huh? Taking interests on boys too?"

I was shocked on what he said that I almost choked from my saliva.

"eRM what do you mean-?"

"You've been into that kouhai of yours, huh? From the Diciplinary Commitee."

"Y-you mean Hirano? Nah- not into him-"

He just stared at me.

I was just blinking at him

"You know exactly what I mean. That short dark haired guy."

Just as he said that, someone walked into the scene.

"Sasaki-senpai?"

I heard their voice as I slowly turned around to see Miya-chan with... Hirano?

"Oi what do you think you both are doing huh? I hope you are not causing too much trouble just to be brought to the clinic."

Hirano spoke as I just chuckled.

"Of course not, we are just having a talk."

Then suddenly, Ogasawara pointed at Miya-chan.

"A FUDANSHI!"

Me, Miya-chan and Hirano were just blinking at him. I slightly laughed.

"What's a Fudanshi now?"

They all turned to me as I turned stiff.

"You seriously borrow BL mangas from Miyano just to seriously ask that in front of him."

"H-HIRANO-SENPAI, SHHHH!! SOMEONE MIGHT HEAR-"

We were just watching the scene happen as I slightly feel something on my chest.

'What is this... feeling?'

~insert intro~

Mabataki suru tabi ni koi wo shiteru
Haru no kaze ni bokura wa warau

Kimi to yonda monogatari no
Serifu wo kuchi ni da shita
Hazukashi sou ni tereru kimi ga kusuguru

Futari dake no sekai
Kagi wa shimete kita yo
Yukkuri de ii
Fureta yokan wo hanasanai de

Mabataki suru tabi ni koi wo shiteru
Haru no kaze ni futari kiri
Kata ga fureru dake de
Mune ga takanatte ku
Atarashii kisetsu e ima
Kimi to boku
Koi wo shita
Koi wo shita

'What is this... feeling?'

I felt something twist inside me while watching Miya-chan being so close with Hirano.

I think Ogasawara noticed something from me because he slightly nudged me on my side.

"What was that for?!"

I whispered at him as he just gave an you-already-know-dumbass face.

I sighed and as I turned to look back at Miya-chan and Hirano's direction, Miya-chan called out to me.

"Sasaki-senpai, I just came to give these to you because I might forget."

He handed me two bags which I'm sure contains the other volumes of the manga he let me borrow.

"Oh thank you Miya-chan."

I gave him a close eyed smile as he slightly smiled in return.

"I just came to watch, still not interested in it."

Hirano said in the side, his arms crossed.

"Yeah me too."

Ogasawara replied.

!Timeskip!

"Nee, Miya-chan wanna go home together again?"

Miya-chan turned his attention to me as he nodded.

"Mhm, sure."

And so we walked our way to the train station, asking a few questions, talking and laughing quite a bit (he laughs so cute).

Once we reached the station, we waited for a while until the train arrived.

We both got in, luckily for us there were still two seats available. And it was beside each other, so we both sat down.

Our hands almost touching by the sudden swarm attack of people.

'His hand... almost touched mine..'

I blushed a little as I felt a slight movement fron Miya-chan.

'H-his hand is brushing against mine..!'

"Sasaki-senpai are you ok?"

I tried to calm myself down and looked at Miya-chan but I never realized I was still blushing.

"Um mhm I'm great yeah."

"You look kinda... hot? Do you have fever?"

He slowly moved his hand to put it on my forehead as I couldn't focus anymore.

Then I felt his cold hand brush against my forehead as it sent chills down my whole body.

I don't know what I was thinking but I gently took his wrist and didn't let go.

"S-senpai..?"

He said with a slight confused face. He was also kinda blushing...

"Miya-chan. Don't worry, I'm fine."

I said in a soft tone as I slowly put his wrist down, letting it go. I made a small smile at him.

The whole ride was kinda awkward. It was just filled with silence, or most particularly, the noise of people talking.

Once we got out the train, we just walked with silence. Not until Miya-chan spoke.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok, Sasaki-senpai?"

I stopped and turned my direction at him.

I nodded then smiled.

"Mhm, I assure you."

A/n

Im sorry about sasaki's thought about hirano- that was an oops–