dance

Xavier spies on Tyler at the dance.

If Xavier intervened...would Eugene be okay?

Ik that Wednesday's dance sequence lasts longer but bear with me

-

Yeah I cruise through the city and I roam the streets

Goo goo muck by the cramps was playing in the background of the dance as Wednesday Addams did her famous dance sequence. Her "date", Tyler Galpin was sort of moving around to the beat. But Xavier Thorpe was not dancing, in fact, he was scowling.

Looking for something that is nice to eat, hm

Xavier's "date", Bianca Barclay was even more pissed. Her date hasn't paid any mind to her this whole time just so he could supposedly watch Wednesday dance.

You better duck

When is she going to finish this stupid dance number? Xavier bitterly thought. His eyes searched around to find someone else to lay his eyes on.

When I show up

His eyes fluttered to his self proclaimed nemesis, Tyler, but instead of rolling his eyes he just started in awe. Tyler was stunning, I mean white really suited him, and it was literally the most boring color. He had a small smile on his face as he watched Wednesday jive around, his curly hair bouncing slightly as he awkwardly moved along with the Raven haired girl.

The goo goo muck

He used to despise Tyler really, his stupid stunt. Tyler was bigger, taller and stronger than Xavier at the time, he made him feel helpless, but maybe, just maybe, hes changed. Xavier has at least, when the barista was talks to him to take his order, he has to look up at him now.

Suddenly, spots of red drizzled onto the blonde teen, his cute smile contorted into a confused expression.

"Uh, what's going on?" Xavier saw his lips move to say.

Wednesday just shrugged and licked her finger, followed by a disappointed look. Tyler checked his phone and a unrecognizable expression crossed his face.

"Gotta go." He murmured, wait, suddenly leaving, checking his phone? Tyler was behind this! Xavier's adoration for the smaller boy began to fade.

Xavier wasn't that short and weak little boy anymore, in fact, he was much taller than Tyler now, and quite honestly, stronger in a lot of situations.

he got up and followed behind Tyler, once they got out of the school, Xavier grabbed his shoulders and pinned him to the wall.

"LAUREL IM SORRY I WAS-Xavier?" Tyler said,

"Who the hell is laurel?" Xavier questioned. does she have something to do with this?

"I uh-a uh-friend. Yeah. Friend." Tyler, quite obviously,  lied.

"Uh huh sure. Why did you pull this stunt?" Xavier asked, grip on Tyler's shoulders hardening. Tyler's fearful expression turned into a confused one. He cocked his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"Huh?" 

"Alright cutie, don't play dumb." Xavier spoke, blushing at Tyler's reaction.

"Cutie? Stunt?" Xavier, what are you talking about?" Tyler, genuinely confused, quizzed.

"I know you did the whole blood thing. Tell me why." The other ordered.

"Xav, I know you hate me, but I didn't do it." Tyler replied, trying to run away. Xavier moved his hands from his shoulders too his legs as he lifted him up and pinned him against the wall once more.

"What the hell!? Put me down!" The curly haired boy fussed,

"Nah. I will if you come clean though." Xavier replied.

"What makes you think it was me?"

"Well, for starters, you ran out without notice and before then you checked your phone." Xavier said, just realizing how dumb he sounds.

"Fine! My dad was tracking me with this stupid kid tracker thing and I didn't wanna get beat by my father for not coming home on time! Happy? Tyler "confessed" Xavier suddenly going from angry to pity.

"Damn dude I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions." Xavier apologized, embarrassed.

"OH.MY.WOLF! AJAX THIS IS GOING ON MY BLOG!" none other than Enid Sinclair screamed. Tyler and Xavier whipped their heads in her direction.

"Damn Xav, never knew you could pull.  a guy and a normie? Impressive." Ajax commented, the other boys faces reddening as Xavier put Tyler down.

"It's not- I was-he- damn it." 

"I'm gonna call it, school artist caught making out with normie barista from the weathervane!" Enid happily announced.

"Don't you dare." Xavier warned

"Too late!"

-

Reality is a illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BYEEEEE!!