R u n w a y

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙇𝙤𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡𝙨.

𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 2𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙪𝙥 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬. 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

"Okay Y/n your done" the makeup artist said. you got up and went to the dressing room to put on the outfit and when you saw it your jaw dropped it was so beautiful and after seeing this outfit you where hoping this brand would work with you again.

You heard the lights going down and the show lights turning on and everyone walking to their seat that's when you got a text from Jack saying

"Cant wait to see you" with a winking emoji bitch when I saw that text my heart dropped like I really have never got nervous around him walking or anything but like dam all these emotions got me fucked up like I just want food.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩❤

Getting in line waiting for the other girls to finish their walk it was finally your turn you walked out seeing everyone phone out keeping a straight face but kind of looking for Jack

Getting in line waiting for the other girls to finish their walk it was finally your turn you walked out seeing everyone phone out keeping a straight face but kind of looking for Jack. and there u saw him looking at you up and down and when you saw his eyes all your butterflies went away and you just kept walking and then turned around to go back stage.

-Jacks pov-

Waiting for y/n to come on the stage waiting to see her outfit and there she came out wearing a black outfit with a zipper on it. and she looked amazing and I knew she was looking for me and I could tell she was Hella scared I just thought it was because of everyone here never would have thinked she was nervous about seeing me. I was looking around to make sure no other guy was looking at here like I was and when I turned my head I saw URBAN looking at here.

I then shoved his arm "what you looking at" Jack said

"Nothing" urban said trying to lie

"keep your eyes to your self" Jack said looking at urban

"Man there is like 500 people here everyone is looking at here and hell so am I you really need to calm down like we get it she's your I am just waiting for that one girl to come out"

-Back to y/n-

I just finish the show since I was knew I was only doing one outfit not like 2 or 3 walking back stage with my sweats and a sweater with my bra under Neath. going to unplug my phone from the charger area I felt some hands wrap around my waist I already knew it was jack

"can I help you" I said laughing

"I mean like you can help me in other ways" He said looking at me when I tell you guys I gave him the SIDE EYE like girl It was no side eye it was a whole look like bitch what you mean "in other ways" like stfu (let me suck dat dick)

I then pushed his hands off going in my purse looking for my perfume because bitch I don't stink.

"Hell no we isn't doing that" he said turning me around and putting me on the counter.

I then gave him a look basically asking him if I can kiss him because CONSENT

"go ahead" he said I started to kiss him from the counter him kissing me back grabbing the back of my neck I then felt his hands let go and go up to my shirt and pull my sweater up throwing it to the grown. His eyes looking up and down my body loving every curve.

I then started to take off off his shirt then going back to kiss him "stand up" he said in a raspy voice. I did what he said standing up from the counter feeling him start to take off my sweat pants. tossing them to the side of the dressing room "lift your leg up please" He said. I then lifted my leg up Jack was already on his knees so I put my foot on his knee feeling him move my panties to the side.

Starting to separate my folds with his finger and moving his face closer and then felt his lounge kiss my clit then starting to lick it. I then started to grab on his curls moving my head back in pleasurer. He then took his finger and started to finger me and that's when my MANGER walked in fucking Jack aint lock the door.

"OMG Y/N" my manger said closing the door

"Jack!!" I said being embarrassed

"don't act like you don't like getting fucked in public"

He said helping me get dressed and kissed my forehead.

-

I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS STORY ITS MY FIRST ONE PERIOD

CREDITS GO TO