F i g h t

A Argument .

Contains / Language / Mature content /

Words :

Walking out of the event with jack being kind of mad at me and the whole reason I was mad at him is because he brought me to this stupid event and ignored me the whole time and talking with other people

I asked him so many times if we can leave and all i got was a "oh we will in 5 mins " like wtf lets go now. So now I am in a bad mood and just want to go to bed.

-

Jack Opened the car door for me and still be mad at him and not wanting to talk to him I did not even say thank you I just got in the car and crossed my arms. the car ride was silent with nothing but music playing in the background.

A few minutes went by and I felt Jacks hand touch making me get goosebumps since his hand was so cold. So I moved it of my thigh "don't touch me" I said in a sassy way letting him know I was mad and not in the mood for no cute shit.

"ma what's wrong why are you so mad at me?" He said stopping at a red light and puting his hand back on my thigh looking me in my eyes.

"just leave me alone" I said looking outside the window but this time not taking his hand of my thigh.

"don't start acting out right know y/n" Jack said driving but having his hand grip the steering wheel and seeing his teeth clench.

"omg Jack I am not even acting out just stop" I said Yelling at him and right after I said that I put my hands over my mouth trying to not make eye contact.

"oh hell nah" he said turning the way to our house I could tell he was mad but I did not even care I just cared about myself and that's it. (HONESTLY CANT EVEN BE MAD AT MY GIRL Y/N)

right when we got home and upstairs I went to the guest room not even want to see his face and just sleep by myself

A/N BYEE THIS WAS SO BAD I WROTE THIS SHIT LIKE 20 TIMES THINKING OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT SO I JUST ENDED WITH A FIGHT (GIRLBOSS)