Stuffed Animals

Jack started to move down to my neck kissing and leaving small hickey

Jack started to move down to my neck kissing and leaving small hickey. "Jack Lets go to my bedroom" I had said to him witch I quickly got a answer. "Don't have to tell me twice" He smirked at me before grabbing my thighs a little tighter and going up to my bedroom.

When we got their he threw me on the bed before taking of his shirt raveling his chest. And after seeing him also but ass naked it made me s excited for tonight. After that he made his way to his pants undoing the buttons and throwing them over to the side of my room in a pile of clothes that I would eventually find later that week.

He started to make his way to the bed before grabbing my ankles moving him closer to me. "God your so handsome" I said smiling at him wondering how lucky I got with him. "You cant be kidding me the way your telling my I am sexy when I have a sexier person right in front of me." Smirking at me.

After Jack had said that to me I was the most horniest person ever I made my way over to him closer then ever smashing his lips into mine. He roam his hands down to my the waist bands of my shorts.

starting to take them off he got on his knees before looking over to my stuffed Animals and then back at me "W-what do you not want to do this?" I said to him pulling back from him feeling a little shocked by how he looked at me. "No No! I do I really do.." he said touching my thighs very sexually. "It's just those stuffed animals." He had said to me looking at the stuff animals.

"Like I know their just stuffed Animals, but is it not weird that their looking at with those weird plastic eyes." I had laughed after he said that I grabbed on of the stuff animals and chucked it at him "Are you scared of stuffed animals, Tuff guy" I giggled before putting my hand over my mouth hiding my smile.

"Hahah funny.." He said to me with not even a smile before grabbing a condom from my drawer and quickly thrusting into me without a warning "Jesus jack!" I said holding onto him. I started to scratch his bag digging my nails into his back.

After that he put my hands over my head. This man just kept going not even stopping I just heard moans and groans coming from him making me more turned on then ever. "Baby I am about to cum." He said to me looking at me then the stuff animals.

"Jack just pushed them off" He did what I said shoving all of them off the bed and onto the floor. Moving his curls out of his way looking at my face "Ima pull out" He said to me "Yeah good idea."

He came on my stomach and then rubbed my clit while sticking two fingers into me. after not even 10 seconds of him rubbing my sensitive clit. I started to squirt all over me and my bed. Jack did not even stop it before lifting my legs wider and higher not making it stop.

My whole body was shaking before he stopped. "I love you" He said to me picking a stuffed animal and lightly throwing it at me making me laugh.

Word Count | 603 |