.•Confession•.

⇝༺☆༻⇜

'You're not stupid,

'You're not stupid,

you can't control that.'

——————
☀︎︎Monday☀︎︎
Lunch

"Bro not going to lie your older brother's kind of hot..." Childe bites his lip. "What the fuck?" Xiao rolls his eyes. "How old is he?" He chuckles "What." Xiao frowns as Childe's look turns serious. "You heard me." "Eighteen..." Xiao gives a concerned look when he claps. "How great!" "You aren't going to fuck his brother right?" Signora gives him a concerned look when he just winks.

The attention goes onto Kazuha when he clears his throat. "I just got a text saying Scaramouche wanted to introduce us to someone and not to be weirdos." He turns his phone for us to see. "Now that you've said it, they're going to be weirdos." I laugh. "Wow Y/N you think so little of us." Venti pouts and puts his hands on his hips. "She's right to." Lumine pinches him.

A few moments later Scaramouche pulls up with a shorter girl (shocking!). "This is Nahdia don't be fucking weird." Of course, the group being the group, they did not do that. They barely got to sit down before they started saying stupid shit. "Hey do you think his older brother would get with me?" Childe shows her a photo of Xiao's brother's instagram.

"Uhh, perhaps?" She shrugs. "Never drink Venti's drinks, he likes to put alcohol in them." Kazuha eyes him. "Hey!" He crosses his arms. "Can you guys shut up?" Scaramouche tries to stop them. "No you short fuck." Lumine spat. "Can you guys introduce yourselves in a normal way?" "Depends how you define normal way?" I cheekily smile. "You know what I fucking mean" He pinches my cheek. "Ow! Fine! I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." Scara lets go of my cheek and I rub it.

"She's pretty." Nahdia whispers, but not quiet enough since I could hear it, to Scaramouche. "Mm" He replies. I feel my face go a bit warm. "I'm Childe! Not a child though." Childe shakes her hand aggressively. "I'm Kazuha, a victim of Venti's drink." He points at Venti and he sticks his tongue out in response. "I'm Lumine! The boy who looks like me is my less better brother Aether." "I'm Signora." She shakes her hand calmly. "Xiao." Xiao said.

"Nice to meet you all!" Nahdia grins. "Xiao, do you think she's shorter than you?" I chuckle and ruffle his hair. "Stop it." I remove my hand. "Huh?" "I've got to go. Bye." And with that, he rushed away. Did I offend him? I lay my head down on the table. "Y/N, what just happened?" Lumine rubs my back, I give her a small smile. "I don't know, maybe I offended him?" "He usually doesn't get offended by something as small as that, did something happen between you two?" "I don't think so? I mean he didn't talk in the group chat yesterday and he didn't say goodbye back at the sleepover?" I sit up and scratch my head.