.•Backstory•.

⇝༺☆༻⇜

TW: TOXIC RELATIONSHIPABUSEETC

ABUSE
ETC.

——————
☀︎︎8:25AM☀︎︎

The moment I enter the gates of the school, I get greeted with a smiling face. "HEY
Y/NNNNN" Hu tao yells, jumping on me. "Hello my love~" I tease earning a slight pink shade to appear on her face. "My my Y/N bold are we?" She slaps her hands on her cheeks. "Am I my dear?" "Hey hey hey! Save some of the flirting for me!" Yoimiya enters the conversation. "Darling, you're late." I flirt. "Ooo la la love the pet names." She smiles. "Not gonna lie you guys are kinda gay..." Itto ruins the moment.

"Shut up like you can talk." I fight. "Jokes on you I don't even get bitches to be gay with." Itto proudly crosses his arms for a moment till he realises he roasted himself. "I just realised where's Ganyu? She's usually here early." Yoimiya looks around. "She's busy, she should be here in a moment." Hu tao says. We end up talking for a little as we wait for Ganyu, just the usual topics like, who blew up one of Itto's minecraft houses this time? Or how Hu Tao's new coffin constructions going?

"Sorry I wasn't here earlier!" A panting Ganyu rushes to us, waving her hand with what looks like an envelope inside. "Huh? What's that?" Hu Tao points. "Some random guy asked me to give this to you." She handed a white envelope with a pink heart sticker to keep it closed to me. "Ehhh? Miss popular! This is the fifth this term!" Yoimiya leans over my shoulder to look at it. I open it and read what was written on it.

'Dear Y/N,
I have loved you ever since I set foot into this school. Your pretty E/C eyes, your shiny H/C hair. The way you walk and how you talk. The way you take so much responsibility and take care of your dear brother. Please meet me at the rooftop and let me know whether or not you have mutual feelings.
From, Your future boyfriend.'

Jeez this guy seemed weird, my future boyfriend? "Sheesh... wonder who this is." Itto sucks the air through his teeth. (yk the sound when u do that??) "Guess I gotta meet him..." I slouch and pout. "There there... stay safe!" Ganyu pats my back. I sadly split from the group and make my way to the rooftop of the school.  It seemed like it was going to the usual, get there, meet the guy, him rant about something, then I reject, but it was different.

-

"As you know, I like you! Please date me! I'll help you take care of your brother!" A boy taller than me begs. "Uh, before I answer, how do you know about my brother?" "Well, I see you pick him up of course. Now that I've answered your question, date me." He gets closer to me, I step back. "Well I'm sorry but I don't like you..." I scratch my face and awkwardly smile. "What." His face goes from a smile to a serious look with a hint of anger. For a moment there was a silence so quiet I could hear a pin drop. "I better get going now... Sorry."