.•waah•.

⇝༺☆༻⇜

'Would he even want

'Would he even want

to be my friend still?'

—————

It wasn't until after the story I had realised I was crying. I tried to stop but tears kept on flowing down my cheeks. "How could I be so stupid?! How could I let that happen to my brother?!" Something caught me by surprise, Scaramouche hugs me. "It's not your fault. You aren't responsible for any of it. You were a bird trapped in his cage." I bury my face into his shoulder, sobbing even harder before.

Not once did he show signs of wanting to let go, but stayed there rubbing my back. "But if I just dated him, Chongyun would've been fine." "But you wouldn't of been, he was a dangerous person." He continued to comfort me until my crying had slowed down. I eventually pulled away from his arms and wiped my eyes.

"I'm sorry for putting that all on you. Also sorry for the water mark on your shirt." I slightly smile at the last bit. Scaramouche looks down and smiles back. "It's fine. Not like anyone's going to see it anyway." "Has the bell rung yet?" I ask. "Yeah." I lean against the wall and stare at the sky. "Are you going to reply to what Xiao said?" "Eventually." There was nothing but silence after that. I tried to use the moment to forget about not only the confession, but my past too. I never want to relive that, ever again.

I felt as if my eyes were too heavy to keep open. I blink a few times before my eyes fully shut, falling asleep.

3:19PM

I awake to my phone buzzing in my pocket and the feeling of something on top of my head. I open and close my eyes a few times before realising I had fallen asleep on Scaramouche's shoulder and him on my head. My face heats up but I didn't try to get him off. I feel my phone buzz yet again, reminding me that it was buzzing before. I open it to see a couple new messages:

#1 y/nmouche fan
Y/N where are you??

my credit card
bro u and scara haven't been on since this morning where are u two?!

'juice' drinker
ur snap location says ur at shcool where r u??

Even though Xiao hadn't texted me, it reminded me of having to respond to his confession. I better get this over and done with. I text Xiao telling him to meet me at the park at four. As I do so I feel Scaramouche removing his head from on top of mine. "Morning." "Shut up. Not a word." He crosses his arms. Back to his usual self I see. I look at where the water mark was, it seemed to be dry now. "Why are you staring so hard at my shoulder? Do you want to sleep on it again~?" Scaramouche flirts as he gets closer to my face.