.•Drawings•.

⇝༺☆༻⇜

—Friday 8:25am

—Friday 8:25am

"AETHER I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ADD ANOTHER PLUS TWO I DON'T HAVE ONE." Lumine screams. "WELL I WASN'T GONNA TAKE THE FALL, I DON'T WANT FOURTEEN CARDS!" "YOU'RE MEANT TO BE MY BROTHER." "AND?" Venti places down a red uno reverse, "To help get rid of your cards."

"I DON'T HAVE RED THE FUCK??" "YOU GOT ALMOST THE WHOLE DECK AND SOMEHOW NO RED?" I scream. "I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE, HOLY SHIT I HAVE AN UNO REVERSE THANK GOD I WAS GONNA CRY IF I HAD TO PICK UP ANOTHER CARD."

"This is the third day in a row I've had to tell you kids to be quiet. I'm taking away your cards." The teacher storms in the room and swipes the cards from our hands. "But miss!! My cards!!" Venti looks at the teacher with puppy dog eyes. "Don't give me that look! Some people are trying to study in the mornings you know?!" She scolds.

In defeat, he sits back down and lays his head on the desk. "You may get these back at the end of the day, but if I hear screaming next week you won't be able to bring these to school or else you'll never see them again. The teacher leaves the room and shuts the door. "My poor poor uno cards!!" "Oh chill out, you'll get them at the end of the day." Xiao leans on his chair.

—Time skip to lunch

I had noticed Scaramouche hadn't been sitting with his usual group since yesterday. Since he stopped, Childe, Signora and Kazuha decided to sit with us. It was weird, did they have a fight or something? I shouldn't even be thinking about this, what do I care about him?

"Y/N? You good?" Xiao taps my shoulder. "Hm- oh! It's nothing, just thinking." I turn and put on a smile. "Oh, alright." He nods and turns his head back to the novel he was reading.

"Hey Childe, did you have a fight with Scaramouche or something?" He stops talking with Venti and turns to me. "What makes you think that?" "Well, you've been sitting with us instead of him." "He's been sitting with a freshman." Signora answers me for him. "Awee you care about Scary?" Childe giggles and leans his head on his hand.

"Ew, no. Just wondering." "You totally do." Xiao puts his novel down and grits his teeth. "Shut up Childe, she said she doesn't." "Woah Xiao, chill." Venti puts his hand on Xiao's shoulder. That was weird, I mean you could tell he was joking. Why did Xiao get upset? I decide to ignore it and go on my phone.

 Why did Xiao get upset? I decide to ignore it and go on my phone