i. the newbies

IN THE DUST:: i, the newbies

IN THE DUST
:: i, the newbies

Today out of all days was different for Savannah. For the first time since she's been living in Mystic Falls, she decided to start going to school. She admitted herself into Mystic Falls High in the middle of the year. Since she never been to school before, she used this opportunity to further her knowledge and meet new people.

She brushed her hair in the mirror before picking up a scrunchy off the sink to tie her hair up. She had goals today — get to know the teachers, make friends and try out for cheerleading. After finishing up in the bathroom, she went to go get dress and that was easy because she picked out her clothes the night before.

She was soon out the door within the next fifteen minutes on her way to the school. It was a quick walk, pass Mystic Grill. She was walking into the building as other students were. This was a whole new experience for her but she was already loving it.

She had no idea where to go, so the first person she saw, that's who she approached for information.

"Um, hi." Savannah approached the blonde who was in her locker, "I'm new here and I don't know where the student office is?"

The blonde turned around, "Hi, im caroline and the office is just down there." Caroline pointed in the direction, "You'd probably see a sign by the door."

"Thanks, caroline." Savannah stuck out her hand, "Savannah, by the way."

Caroline took it, sending her a bright smile.

After the quick interaction with the blonde, she began on her way to the student's office. It was right where Caroline told her it would be. She appreciated the blonde didn't lie. She walked through the door and notice a tall guy talking to the lady at the front desk.