Rock paper sisors

This is an idea from the lovely quackburzz

For background info Dream and George live together. And their in a relationship. That's pretty much all.

(George's pov)

"Rock paper sisors?" Dream asks with a smile as we sit on the sofa in our living room.
"Sure? But why?" I ask.
"Chill out Georgie, it's just for fun" He says and shrugs his arms.
"Fine"

I put my hand onto the palm of my other hand and hit. Once I've hit my palm 3 times I turn my hand into a flat hand in the game being a piece of paper. Dream uses sisors. So he wins the first round.

"I have an idea" he says and laughs at his own thoughts.
"What is it?" I ask with curiosity.
"How about if I win this round you have to do something I tell you" Dream says.
"No way!" I exclaim in protest.
"If you win I'll do something for you" he says and laughs.
"Deal" I say immediately.

He wheezes at my reaction and we shake hands.
We both consentrate fully when we chose our pick this time. I pick stone and he allegedly wins by using paper.

So I have to do something for him.
He laughs darkly. I stand up to walk away in defeat but is instead pushes against the wall of the living room.

"Ah ah ah where do you think your going baby?" He asks in almost a whisper.
"M-my room?" I say trying to keep cool in a flustering situation.
"Don't you mean our room?" He teases.
"S-still" I pout.
"Hmm, yeah no" He says and laughs.

He leans closer to my face. So close I can feel his hot breath on the exposed skin of my face.

"Now baby, this is what I want you to do" He whispers into my ear.
"I want you to stream" he starts.

That's not so bad I think to myself.

"While you have a vibrator inside you on full volume" He adds on with a smirk.
I gasp at his words and feel my pants tighten.

"I-I can't do that! Twitch will ban me if I do that Dream!" I whisper shout at him with a serious facial expression.
"The catch is baby, when it's too much you just end stream" Dream explains.

"O-okay" I respond.
"Do I have your concent?" He asks.
"Y-yeah" I respond.

(Concent is good kids, not that they should be here, but let's be honest there are probably some kids here, let's be completely honest with ourselves)

He picks me up by my ass and carries me to our room and puts me on our bed.
He opens a drawer and pulls out some lube. He then reaches over and pulls out a vibrator.
He puts some lube onto it and then puts it somewhere on the bed.

He walks over to me keeping almost scary eye contact. He grabs me and holds me against the wall as he helps me out of my pants and boxers. He holds me up easily with his arm. He takes the vibrator and slowly inserts it inside me. I moan and my dick gets even harder.

He the carries me in his arms over to my office. He puts me on the ground and goes to find me some shorts. He returns with a pair of booty shorts. He helps me get them on as im totally gone without any touch at all. Just the thought alone is enough.

He then carries me over to the chair. I know it seems stupid he's carrying me everywhere but it's quite uncomfortable to walk with a vibrator in your ass in case you didn't know.

I moan as I get placed in the vibrator. He pulls out his phone and turns the chair around so I can see him.

"Now, I can control the vibrations through my phone so I'll control everything" He explains to me and I nod.

He walks into our room and I start my stream.

(Time skip)

"H-hey guys!" I try to sound cheery when I'm so nervous I could die but there's no way Dream would allow that.

I don't have face cam on so it's not a problem with how I look. Chat is going crazy over how Dreams in chat and I'm going crazy over the fact he's deciding the vibrations that are going through my ass in a few seconds.

"Im just gonna be answering questions and playing Minecraft" I tell the stream.
"But I am a bit sick so if I end the stream I just don't feel well" I lie.

I feel bad for lying to my stream but it's for the greater good of myself.

Dream decides he wants to be a good man and starts at level 3.

It's manageable to not moan and whimper at this level so I just sit and answer questions and build a house on a random server I made in Minecraft.

But just as I'm starting to calm down a bit the level goes up. From a 3 to a 5. Not a big change but enough to make me whimper at the feeling.

My head hangs low and I start to sweat.

Chat is asking if I'm okay I notice.
"Y-yeah im fine, just feel a little squirmish is all" I lie again.

I continue to play Minecraft and try my best to answer questions while trying to hold in my whimpers and moans.

As it's going fine once again the level goes up to an 8. As I feel the change my eyes widen and I try to hold back a moan that so badly want to release from my mouth.

I push my mic back and put my hand onto my mouth. I moan into my hand my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I feel it change to a 10 now and I moan loudly onto my hand biting onto it to try not to be so loud.

I move my other hand over and end my stream.
I move my ass a bit and the vibrator by accident hits my prostate. I cum onto my chair and shorts and my legs start to shake as I'm still hard as hell.

I hear footsteps but at this point I'm so gone with want and lust I couldn't care less.

I try my best to get my shorts off without having to move.
As I'm trying to get them off Dream walks in. He helps me out of the shorts and once again pushes me against the wall.

He pushes the vibrator further inside me making me moan loudly and drool starts to form under my tongue with my eyes permanently in the back of my head.

Im so hard now I can't even control myself.

Dream removes the vibrator from my ass and picks me up. He carries me to our room and push me on our bed. I sit in front of him.

"Do you wanna go all the way?" Dream asks.
"J-just do I-it" I say and move closer to him.

He takes off his own pants and boxers and quickly lubes himself up. He quickly lines himself up with my hole and pushes in.

He doesn't even let me adjust he just starts at a incredible speed.

I moan loudly and sluttishly as he pounds into me. Drool running down my face and eyes rolled back. That's the state I'm in.

"F-faster" I moan loudly.
"A-as you wish" Dream says.

(Just used 5 minutes wondering what I'm doing with my life, then thought that this was an epic chapter and continued)

Dream goes even faster pounding me into the bed. I grab the sheets my knuckles turning white at the force im using.

Without warning I cum onto the sheets. Dream follows suit and colors my insides white.

————————————————————————
I really hope u liked this chapter as I used a lot of time on it. As mentioned the request is from quackburzz

Their really nice go check them out. Yes I am just gonna promote ppl for giving me requests. Ig that's the reward for giving me ideas now.

My dms are open if u want free promo. Only takes a request!
What the hell am I doing. The eternal question. Im too tired to be writing.

Anyway remember to eat, drink, sleep and take any meds u may need.
U are loved❤️

1425 words.