Chapter 4

I was exhausted from the first day of school and we never got signed work. I had to listen to the same speech over and over from each teacher about classroom rules and what we're gonna be learning.

I didn't make any friends, not that I was expecting to. At lunch I went to the bathroom and sat until it was time for class. I didn't feel like communicating to anybody.

I never payed attention to the teachers and their boring speeches and ignorant games they made us do to 'get to know each other' or what we done over summer break.

When I was forced to speak about my self I simply said I done nothing all summer. No one seemed to care or notice I was new and I was thankful for that. I don't want any unwanted attention.

The bell finally rung at the end of the day signally the first day of school was finally over. My schedule was simple, science, history, art and math. I was real nervous for no reason.

I was relieved when I finally got to fall to my bed and take a much needed nap. As I dozed off I found my self thinking of those dark green eyes and curly hair.

___________________________

so I decided to starting writing again and sorry for this super short chapter I apologize!

-L