Chapter 2

A/N: SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER I WROTE THIS AT THE LAST MINUTE. IT SUCKS I KNOW AND IT IS REALLY SHORT I'M SORRY. But it is really boring right now but i have big surprises later in the story (; and if there is a lot of mistakes i am writing this on my phone/; please share this with your friends it means a lot to me!

Sorry again and enjoy chapter 2! (:

_______________________________________

Chapter 2

Emma POV

Harry had numerous tattoos down both arms. He had a deep voice with a British accent. Harry was cute but defiantly not my type with the tattoos on his arms.

"I uh...I want a m-muffin." I had trouble putting my words together. I was a bit frighten by him. Harry is not the type i see working in a bakery in such a small town.

I grabbed my muffin and payed him. I quickly turned on my heels and walked away.

I decided on heading back home before i get lost. When i arrived home i went straight to my room. I grabbed my laptop and flopped down on my bed.

I opened up Facebook to see what everyone was up to.

Nothing but whores starting trouble like ways. They aren't even pretty they put way to much makeup on.

I closed that and opened up Skype to see is my bestfriend, Johanna was online.

Yes indeed she was online. I called her and she answered on the third ring and he faced appeared.

"JO!" I said excited i have not spoke to her since we arrived here last week.

"Em, how is it down there? Have you met any friends? Do you like your new house?" She started throwing all kinds of questions at me that i couldn't keep up.

"Woah, slow down one question at a time."

"Nevermind, but what have you done today?" She asked

"Just took a walk and come back home nothing exciting." I thought i wouldn't tell her about Harry because i didn't see any reason to.

"Oh, i've laid in bed all day."

"I can tell" chuckling at the end. She just shot me a glare

"Well, im gonna go find me something to eat. Talk to you later?" I said with my stomach growling. I am starving that muffin didn't do me justice.

"Call me tomorrow sometime. Bye" With that she hung up.

I hopped off my bed reminding myself i gotta get these boxes unpacked. Nah i will do it later. Later as in not today!

I ran down the stairs taking two at a time.

I came to the bottom and ran to the kitchen to see my mom cooking spaghetti.

Mmm my favorite. She saw me walk in and told me food is done. I grabbed a plate as fast i could with my stomach growling.

I thought any minute it would start chewing on my arm if i didn't give it food soon.

I was stuffing the noodles in right after another and i looked up with noodles hanging out of my mouth to see my mom and dad looking at me weird.

"What? Can a girl eat?"

They just looked away and started eating there food. Mhmmm yeah they know better then to mess with me and my food.

When i was finally done eating that heavenly food i decided to just watch tv. Ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door.

Jumped onto my bed. Grabbed the remote and turned it on. Flipping through channels saying nope to everything that comes on.

Nothing was on, tv is boring now a days. So i just get on Facebook. I see i have a friend request.

Wonder who wants to be my friend? I clicked on the notification and of course it had to be Harry.

Rolling my eyes i accepted it. I decided to stalk him and look at his pictures. He didn't have any but he was tagged in a few.

They must have been taken at a party or something because there was pictures of him drinking and kissing a lot of different girls. Defiantly not my type.