Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*2 weeks later*

I was currently in the car with my mom driving to my new school. I still had to get enrolled to the school.

I was extremely nervous, i don't know what to expect. Will the other students be welcoming? Will i even make any friends today?

I kept asking myself these questions that i didn't have answers to. I was just making myself even more nervous.

"Ready, love?" My mom asks snapping me from thoughts.

I nodded and opened the car door and stepped out. I was wearing black leather leggings with a floral shirt with a denim jacket; my hair was in loose curls also.

We wad walking up the steps to the front door of the school. My heart was beating fast and my palms was getting sweating.

I guess you could say i was a little nervous.

I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. I looked back at my mom giving me a reassuring smile.

I opened the door walked forward and turned left to find the office doors. No students was present in the halls due to having first period.

I was lost in my thoughts and looked at the front desk to see my mom talking to the secretary. She came back to me with papers in hand.

While she was do whatever it was in those papers i pulled my phone out to play some flappy bird.

I noticed in the top left corner there was no service. Shit.

This sucked really bad, really really bad! I heard the door swing open and looked away from my intense game of flappy bird.

A girl walked in looked to be around my age with medium length blonde hair. From here it looked that i was about a head taller than her.

The woman behind the desk pointed to me and the mystery girl turned to look at me.

"Hi, my name is Sarah. I will be showing you around today. I have your schedule here." I just noticed she had a piece of white paper in her hand.

"Emma." Is all i said while smiled. I stood up to follow her out into the halls.

She explained to me about my 1st period. I found out i have Mr. Johnson first and he teaches science.

"You don't have to worry about Mr. Johnson, he is most students favorite teacher." Sarah explained with a smile.

She walked first into his class and i followed after her. He looked to see who just entered his classroom.

"Mr. Johnson this is the new girl, Emma, she will be in here for first period. I'm showing her around today." Sarah explained to Mr.Johnson.

"Class this is our new student, Emma, and will be joining us tomorrow for class."

Pl6""1[=\4..-

He was wearing a plain black t-shirt. His hair was brown and curly.

I feel like i've seen those curls from somewhere but i couldn't put my finger where.

Sarah and I was then dismissed from there to head to my second period.

"Next you will have Ms. Brown for history with me. She's a bitch just to warn you. No one and i mean no one likes her." I was surprised from the choice of words she used to describe the teacher.

I just nodded and following her. We walked up stairs to the first door on the left. She knocked and waited for Ms. Brown to open the door.

The door swung open quite fast and there stood an angry old lady. She had a tight pencil skirt on with a dark red blouse tucked in. Her glasses was on the tip of her nose.

"Hello Ms. Brown, i am showing the new student around to her classes." Sarah explained as nice as she could.

"Sorry am busying teaching my class." She snapped. With that she slammed the door closed. Damn.

"Well that went better than i thought it was going to be like." Sarah said while looking pleased. I laughed.

___________________________________

A/N: OMG! I'm so sorry this was late my mom grounded me the night i posted the A/N! Apparently back talking is not accepted in my house. Hahaha sorry

These chapters will be longer this sucked it was just like a filler.

*** Please tell me if this chapter is going to fast.!!!***

Sorry for any errors wrote this on my phone ....

How was y'alls week? What are you doing this weekend?

Please comment! I wanna know what y'all think about this chapter.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW(: @xlulux88

-Lindsiee