Chapter 5

I added a picture of Emma on how I see her.
___________________________

Chapter 5

I shortly woke up from my nap. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and stretched. My joints popping multiple times. I took a deep breath lifting myself off my bed eyeing all the boxes I have yet to unpack.

"I'll do it later" great now I'm talking to my self. I really need to go out and make some friends sometime soon.

I finally talked myself into going to the park maybe I'll see a group of people and talk to them. Or just sit on a bench and read a book.

10 minutes later of walking I finally found the neighborhood park. Little kids laughing while chasing each other. Parents on almost every bench gossiping about what happened the night before.

I quickly walked over to an empty bench and pulled my book out of my bag and opened it up. I instantly got sucked into another world that I barely noticed a tall figure towering me.

I looked up to see those familiar green orbs that I've saw in my dreams. When I saw his brown curly hair I recognized them from the little bakery I went to a couple of weeks ago. Harry.

His facial expressions softened when he looked into my brown eyes.

"Hello Emma, I thought I'd come and ask why a beautiful girl like you are sitting by yourself?" his accent was unfamiliar something I've never heard before. Other than that time at the bakery. It was obvious that he was British.

I started to blush at what he just said to me. I don't even know him and he's calling me beautiful.

When he saw I was blushed he smirked at me and I felt butterfly's going crazy in the pit of my stomach. I've never felt like this before so I just brushed it off.

When I looked back up at him he was still there, staring down at me like he was waiting for an answer.

"oh I'm sorry, what'd you say?" shit Emma why are you being awkward and nervous now this isn't the fist boy I've talked to.

"I asked you if you'd like to go out to a movie with me sometime or a party? You can choose."

"Oh. Party's ain't my thing." I might have done a couple bad things but going to a party is one thing I will not do again

After we exchanged numbers we agreed on a movie Friday night.

I promised Harry that I'd text him my address so he could pick me up. After that he said our goodbyes and parted ways.

It was getting dark out so I decided I should be heading home. My feet started to ache more and more with each step I took. I finally made it to my front door unlocking it quickly. I threw my bag down by the door and stumbled up stairs and crashed on my bed. Already dreading school tomorrow I fell asleep to the sound of a British accent.

___________________________

hey guys I hope you all are enjoying this so far. comment and tell me what you think about the chapter bye!!

-L