Prologue: First Day on the Job

-Day 7: Awakening-

It was a normal Thursday morning for me, except for when Sander walked into the lounge and told I that today would be my first mission. And I'd have a partner too. "Freddy. Make sure (Y/N) doesn't mess up." He said. Freddy was a big burly man, or wolf, with blue fur and white highlights on his muzzle and chest. He also was a bit of a fashionista, as he wore an expensive bikers vest, ripped jeans, military boots and fancy shades.

"C'mon lil bud, let's hit the road!" Freddy said as he pat me on the back. I followed him and we got to a very expensive looking car. It was very high tech and was also big enough to fit Freddy perfectly. "So what's our mission today boss?" Freddy asked over the phone. "Got it. I'll fill 'em in." He hung up and told me as such. "So our mission today is just to dismantle some Miramon that are attacking City Hall." So not only am I fighting Miramon, I'm also going to do it at City Hall? Neat.

While we were driving there, I felt this sudden rush of adrenaline going through me. Maybe I was just excited for my first mission.

We snuck in through the roof to check out what was going on. The place was a wreck. When we got outside, it was worse. People were dead and thier bodies were scattered all about the grounds. Miramon were everywhere. "Let me handle this." I said. As I walked down the steps.

(Imagine Noctis is you and the soldiers are Miramon. I got lazy here :) )

After the Miramon were taken care of, we headed back inside to make sure no one else was badly hurt by all the commotion. Thankfully, no one was hurt too bad. The ambulance and police were almost here, so Freddy and I took that as our cue to leave. All in all, for a first mission, that wasn't too bad.

When we got back to base to report our progress, Sander seemed most pleased with my performance. "Excellent work (Y/N)." He said. "Keep this up, and I may just promote you to being my right hand." He pat me on the shoulder and dismissed us. "First mission and you already got the opportunity to be promoted to his right hand!?" Freddy asked in disbelief. "Congrats bud!" He added, giving me a near bone crushing bear hug. I pointed one of my swords at him. "Break me, and I break you." I said. He put me down and I cast away my sword. Things were about to get interesting, I just knew it.