Discovery -🍋⛓️

TW//: none<3

Kinks. Spanking, praise, teasing, begging. Good boy.

Background: House and Wilson are dating when House discovers something at work while playing around that is shocking but also turns him on

Status: dating.

<><><><><><>

First person P.O.V

House and Wilson were in the hospital bathroom "Moron" Wilson chuckled and started to wash his hands "oh you love me" House smiled going to walk off "do I?" Wilson smirked House stooped and turned and jokingly gasped offended "how dare you!" He said marching up behind Wilson who was still washing his hands smirking "take it back!" House growled "maybe" Wilson shrugged "take it back!" House raised his voice "I might" Wilson was so smug about this.

"I. Said. T a k e . i t . Back!" House slapped Wilson as hard as he can on his ass what he wasn't expecting was for Wilson to arch his back and gasp with a high pitched moan.

House widened his eyes shocked Wilson's face turned red with embarrassment "did you just..." House blinked "y-yeah I...I did" Wilson blinked also shocked and he eased up.

"Can you do that again?" Wilson asked quietly his face red embarrassed "really?" House raised an eyebrow "please?" Wilson gripped the sink House had an idea pop in his head he grabbed Wilson's waist with his right hand.

"On one condition" House smirked "what?" Wilson asked "if you say you love me" House smirked Wilson chuckled "I love you you idiot" House smirked "good boy" House spanked Wilson again causing Wilson to moan arching his back biting his lip.

"Greg fuck" Wilson shuddered House flipped him around and kissed him he smirked as he felt Wilson's hard on against his leg "you can get more at home but for now you need to be patient" House whispered as he separated Wilson groaned at least he knows how to talk himself out of a hard on.

House gave him another kiss and left him there.

<><><><><><>

Wilson walked into the living room of his and House's apartment, House was sitting on the couch Wilson took off his coat and hooked it on the coat rack.

Wilson kicked off his shoes went to join House on the couch but House stopped him.

"Hm?" Wilson blinked House bit his lip "sit" House patted his lap Wilson widened his eyes "really?" He chuckled House grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down "woah!" Wilson widened his eyes and adjusted so he wasint putting to much pressure on his hurt leg House smirked "I told you we would continue at home" House said Wilson's cheeks were a light shade of pink.

House pulled Wilson's tie for a deep kiss Wilson melted into it House bit his bottom lip and swiped his tongue into his mouth.

Wilson opened his mouth giving House full permission to claim his mouth, House's other hand was on his hip squeezing Wilson groaned into the kiss.

House moved to Wilson's neck and started to bite suck kiss and lick it leaving a few love marks that Wilson would definitely have to try and hide later.

"House" Wilson moaned as House's hand moved and squeezed his inner thigh Wilson.

"House" Wilson panted as House's hand was close to his crotch on his inner thigh messaging.

House separated from Wilson's neck and grabbed his sweater vest lifting it pulling it over his head Wilson's arms went up to help Once off House threw it to the side it either landed on the arm of the couch or the floor.