DESCRIPTION

Lu Chaoqing transmigrated into a novel of real and fake daughters, and became a favored green tea fake daughter, but in the future she would be kicked out of the house by the real daughter who turns around and counterattacks. Die in the streets.

System: Please use tea art to kill the real daughter and let yourself survive!

At first, on the day when the real daughter Lin Chumu came back, Lu Zhaoqing threw herself into her arms, her innocent and beautiful eyes flickered, "I want to be with my sister.

" Lu Chaoqing from Yangchunshui personally cooks and bakes small cakes for her, and carefully delivers the finished product when she gets disheartened again and again: "I wish I could be as smart as my sister, but is there any reward for making small cakes for my sister?" ?"

When Lin Chumu slowly took control of the group, Lu Chaoqing's nominal fiancé began to hook up with Lin Chumu, and everyone was waiting to see how the two good sisters would turn against each other for the sake of the man.

At the banquet, Lu Chaoqing was wearing a sexy suspender dress, and her figure was so slim that people couldn't take their eyes off it. Lin Chumu, who has always been calm and reserved, strode towards her side and sneered,

"Who will show you the alluring dress?"

Lu Zhaoqing smiled sweetly while holding her chin: "Here."

  *

Lin Chumu always felt that he I hate Lu Chaoqing very much.

I hate her deliberately approaching with her favorite perfume, hate her hypocritical smile, and always plan to drive people out.

Until one day, she saw that the little tail that had been following her was rarely turned towards her, but called another woman "Miss Sister" sweetly.

That night, Lin Chumu no longer restrained himself, and grabbed the beautifully dressed girl who just came back from the outside, her slightly sullen eyes revealed danger:

"You like teasing people so much, why don't you talk to me, Lu Chaoqing?"

CP: Highly cold vinegar Jing Yujie x sweet and simple green tea, double first love, 1V1

PS: The two are not related by blood, and the heroine will leave the original family before the relationship begins and they will not have the same household registration book.