31-40

31. Line script

Lin Chumu: "?"

I haven't seen you for a few days, why is this guy getting more and more screaming?

She is not the kind of personality that does not follow her own heart and will follow others at will, so she immediately denied it. Lu Chaoqing slumped her shoulders aggrievedly, as if the puppies who hadn't gotten the compliments they wanted in front of their owner, they almost groaned.

Lin Chumu: "Don't pretend to be cute."

Lu Chaoqing: "...no pretense!"

Why would she use this trick against a straight girl who is incomprehensible? It would be better not to do this task at that time.

The lemon tea, who was brushing horsehair, watched the two people come back from there. The original appearance was extremely harmonious. Now it seems that there is a flame of war. I can't help complaining that Lu Chaoqing's movements are too slow. Naturally, Lin Chumu seemed to be a bad-tempered lord, she didn't dare to provoke it casually, but when Lu Chaoqing hadn't spoken as soon as the words were spoken, Lin Chumu blocked her back.

"For such a long journey just now, if your Excellency can walk over with a bucket so quickly, we can take care of the rest of the work, so you don't need to do it." Lin Chumu pointed to the horse without expression. "Also, the mane on this one is not brushed like this. If you put all the foam on it, it will definitely be uncomfortable to walk around. The horse is alive and not dead."

Lemon tea was not convinced: "Then how do you say it should be done?"

Lin Chumu took the brush from her hand without saying a word, cleaned the floating foam cleanly, and gently touched the horse's head while comforting, brushing it down the mane with water. The horse, who was still spinning uncomfortably before, really didn't make any more troubles, but rather obediently waiting for her to wash.

The lemon tea curled his lips, but really couldn't fault it, so I could only ask a little sourly: "Have you ever practiced?"

Lin Chumu didn't bother to say a word to her: "Baidu Search."

When the two people were talking, Lu Chaoqing was watching him, while he was angry that the lemon tea had been provoking and provoking, while Lin Chumu was better to the horse than to her, and even hummed a song to soothe the horse's emotions.

That's great. If it weren't for the lemon tea, she would tell Lin Chumu that she was out of tune. To be precise, she hadn't adjusted a word.

...

When the three people came back sweating, the dishes for a table had been prepared under the arrangement of the director group, and they were mainly made by the chefs who came with the show group. Among them, Lin Chumu was in charge of frying some eggs, and the other two people. I really don't know anything about cooking.

Lin Chumu is the kind of person who either does nothing or does it well. Although he rarely cooks, the fried eggs are all golden in color, and the white egg whites are charred and crunchy on the edges. After sprinkling a little cumin powder, the fragrance is tangy. Lu Chaoqing and Lemon Tea could only serve bowls. Lu Ziqi had never worked in the sun and was too tired, but as soon as he sat there, he still keenly noticed that the atmosphere between the girls seemed to be something vaguely wrong.

He couldn't tell exactly what was wrong.

Lunch was spent in simple exchanges. In the end, Uncle Zhong took the initiative to ask Ying to wash the dishes, and the remaining few people chatted and digested nearby. The afternoon activity has not been decided yet, so now I have a rest time to guess what will happen afterwards.