61-74 [END]

61. Birthday (1)

Lu Chaoqing felt that she had a dream.

She dreamed for a long time. She seemed to be wandering in a hot spring, with the warm water beating around her wanton, and from time to time she stirred up waves to stroke her naked skin. The woman's fingertips jumped over the verdant obstacles and danced with her consciousness, until at last she fell into a bottomless illusion alone.

Like the tide at sunset on a summer beach, the ups and downs have a certain degree, and when it spreads, it can always moisten the dense jungle on the edge. She was lying on the beach, dazzled by the warm sun, all the strength of her body was drawn away like a cocoon, leaving only her empty brain down.

In my sleep, I can even vaguely feel a little bit of residual pain due to jerky, but it is more of an indescribable sense of pleasure and relaxation. But even when she was practicing dancing in the training room day and night as a trainee, she never felt that she was so tired.

And there was no time to sleep in the next day. Lu Chaoqing was woken up by Du Yaqing's call early in the morning.

The artist's birthday basically has no chance to meet with friends in private. Basically, in order to give back to the fans, they will choose a variety of modes to celebrate. This time Du Yaqing arranged to draw 50 lucky fans to come to the scene to celebrate the birthday. , Lu Chaoqing will have a short performance and other programs before that. After the performance, lucky fans will enter the infield together under the arrangement of the staff.

Today's arrangement is at 3 pm, originally it would be later, but Lu Chaoqing thought that some of the fans might come all the way to check in and it might be inconvenient to go back too late, so it's better to go earlier than it is just dark. People can rush back to their hotel when they are staying. He himself got into Du Yaqing's car at six o'clock in the morning and headed for the airport with a daze.

Du Yaqing was still stunned when he saw Lin Chumu coming out with her, and then he realized that they had always lived together.

In addition to Lu Chaoqing's birthday party, today's itinerary also needs to promote the new movie. This movie is released during the Spring Festival, and the box office competition will still be under pressure. In particular, Lin Chumu and Lu Chaoqing are both amateurs and first performers. They are singing and dancing singers for the first time in filming. They have no accumulation of fans in film and television, and the publicity work must be done well.

Lu Chaoqing went downstairs and was five minutes late. Du Yaqing asked the driver to drive a little faster and then called up the official support club data to check, and then glanced at the pictures in the official super chat:

"A small number of fans have already set off. It is estimated that they are going to the hotel first. In order to prevent illegitimate children, we will not go to the hotel this time. Check the performance list, it's okay, Xiaoqing?"

Lu Chaoqing said "OK."

After experiencing the last illegitimate incident, Du Yaqing guarded against illegitimate life. On the one hand, he increased the bodyguards for each activity, and on the other hand, he also investigated all assistants who had access to private trips. She didn't want to see things like that again, Lu Chaoqing didn't say anything, but there was definitely a shadow of fear in her heart.

Seeing that the girl who has always talked about tuberculosis just leaned on the back cushion this time and squinted lazily but didn't fall asleep, Du Yaqing thought she was worried about illegitimate childbirth, so she really did not do well last time. The little girl left a psychological shadow. So the voice softened and continued to soothe: