21-30

21, task update

[LIN]: I am here at night, and you can come to me anytime if you have something to do.

After the news was sent, Lu Chaoqing's hand shook in the empty room, but no one noticed it.

When a few people went to touch up makeup, of course the agent also talked about the arrangements for tonight. For the first time at a banquet, some of the rules that have been told before have to be told again.

The woman took the trouble to reiterate the difference between the banquet in the circle and the usual gatherings to a few fledgling girls, and asked several people to follow her closely, and to follow her assistant when she was away, not to make opinions, and wait until everyone was satisfied. It was relieved after nodding.

As the team leader, plus the oldest member of the team, Chen Li assumed the role of a "childcare worker" as it should be. When she walked to the lounge, she said:

"I know how much you drink. Don't drink alcohol tonight. Once you have something to tell me, I will tell Sister Fang, do you know? Especially Shuangshuang, you can't drink two glasses of fruit wine last time. Yes, you will quietly change the wine to boiled water at night, no one will find it."

Jiang Qishuang shrugged helplessly under Chen Li's babbling. She always smiled with a well-trained and shallow smile: "Well, you talk a lot. I'm also in my twenties. I don't know how Protect yourself."

The young girls who are new to the industry are still relatively simple in their minds before they have experienced the poison of this big dyeing tank. Most of them believe in the depth of their own step by step, rather than grieving themselves for some resources to accompany those greasy old men who can be their own fathers. The man was licked for drinking.

After Chen Li instructed Jiang Qishuang to talk about Yao Xichen and Ji You, who had been very quiet after she stepped down. Finally, when she arrived at Lu Chaoqing, she thought about it and gave the same order. But of course everyone knew that even if they were all asked by the company to toast, the only thing those people would not move was Lu Chaoqing.

What everyone didn't expect was that what happened here in the plot of the original book happened to be Lu Chaoqing alone.

**

【Main line mission update. 】

[Original plot: Lu Chaoqing met Jiang Yang at the banquet, but was aroused by the jealousy of a few girls who appeared next to him. Having drunk a little more wine, on the impulse, he decided to develop further with Jiang Yang to fix their current relationship in name only, so he took away the women around Jiang Yang, and courageously touched his room after drinking. (The importance of this mission is five stars, decide whether to open the Jiang Yang strategy line)]

Lu Chaoqing, who was heading to the venue in the commercial vehicle, received this thunderbolt as soon as she turned on her mobile phone, and hurriedly chose "No".

She shouldn't have a trace of contact with that dog thing.

APP popped out of the pop-up window and repeated:

[The importance of this mission is five stars. If you want to skip the mission, you need to pay a few points. Your points are insufficient, you need to complete 60% of the plot, please make your own decision. 】

Not enough points? Forget it, it's only 60%, she shouldn't be unable to work hard.

Lu Chaoqing, who had calculated the data just now, is in a good mood and high-spirited. He didn't take this information reminder too much to his heart, but directly opened the WeChat message again.