1-20

1. The scene of social death

Lu Chaoqing was awakened by a strange feeling in her body.

The ice silk mat is refreshing to relieve the heat, and the indoor air conditioner temperature is adjusted appropriately, but the waist, abdomen and legs are so sore that it does not look like her own body. The slight cramps caused the dream to be directly peeled from her consciousness, and she opened it directly. Eye.

Then he saw a figure lying beside him with his hands together and neatly lying next to him.

The sleepiness was immediately dissipated, and Lu Chaoqing was frightened.

[Welcome to the book world of "True Daughter Counterattack", it is detected that your identity is-the vicious female partner Lu Chaoqing. 】

The sound that appeared out of thin air in his mind was even more weird. Lu Chaoqing subconsciously looked around, but in the dim light he could only see the woman who fell asleep next to her. The woman's breathing was shallow and calm, and she looked like it would be impossible to wake up for a while, so it won't be her prank.

[Please don't panic, I'm the "Hand-Teared Script" system 77, and I will introduce the novice guide APP for you soon. 】

[Introduction is complete, please turn on your mobile phone (Note: This APP is only visible to me.)]

System 77, what is it?

After sitting on the bed for a while, Lu Chaoqing realized with hindsight that she should have passed through a book, but she didn't read it often, and she didn't know the content of this "True Daughter's Counterattack".

Lu Chaoqing turned on the phone on the bedside in a panic. After unlocking his fingerprint, he opened a very conspicuous book-like brown APP. All the current situation made her a little unbelievable. The most terrifying thing was the woman sleeping next to her and the faintly sore thighs, which always made Lu Chaoqing think of some bad things.

Lu Chaoqing started to browse the APP with a serious look on the small close-fitting sling with her fingertips.

The name of the APP is called the script, and the personal information is automatically bound in a simple and rude manner. There is an avatar similar to her taking a selfie on it, followed by the characters to be unlocked and the main line map, which looks like a game.

The one that is "closely related" to her is the big print, with several colors to show the degree of favorability. Obviously, the current main line progress is still "0", but the column of [Female Lead Lin Chumu] has already shown an orange warning state.

Beginner's Guide-The orange warning status of Friendship Degree means that the character's Friendship Degree towards you is about to enter the red high-risk threshold, and the high-risk Friendship Degree is extremely difficult to recover. Triggering the key character red is very likely to lead to a dangerous ending.

[Current main line progress]: 0 [click to view the plot]

[Current branch line progress]: 0 [The main line task can be unlocked when reaching the standard]

[Choose the character of the guide]: Not selected

[Your state]: Tired

[Do you want to check the plot? 】/【Sure】

"True Daughter Counterattack" is a full-length novel. The heroine Lin Chumu is decisive, beautiful and ruthless, and hangs many scumbags and women to the pinnacle of life, which can be called a model of counterattack Su Shuangwen's heroine.