III. Lessons

The sun rose the next morning in an array of colours from red to pink to orange. Ford rose with a groan as they stretched their arms, clicking the knots in their back. A knock at their door had them open it to see a certain royal, all dressed for the day.

"Ben?" Ford asked confused, eyes blinking away sleep.

"Hey. It's your first day of classes today." Ben smiled as he walked inside and headed for their wardrobe. He began searching for clothes before holding an outfit out for Ford to wear. Nodding, Ford walked into the bathroom, not before getting underwear. As Ford changed, Ben fiddled with his hands before getting up and walking around.

Ford walked out of the bathroom to find Ben hanging upside down on the couch, kicking his feet.

"What the hell?" Ford exclaimed, causing Ben to fall off the couch in surprise. Clearing his throat as he stood up, Ben gestured for the door.

"Shall we go?" Ben pointed his thumb behind him before turning around before Ford could see his face turn a bright red. The two headed to breakfast where Ben has a full English and Ford simply had a cup of tea and a cinnamon swirl. Ben guided Ford to their first lesson of Auradon History, focusing on Notre Dame. Ford spends the hour, practically inhaling the history with a few snide remarks being made, unheard by anyone. Next up was Maths and Ford sat at the back left corner of the room, making notes as they were taught about graphs. Not the graphs like bar graphs and such but these...