Tenrou tree

"The top of the island is falling!" Lori pointed out as the tree fell "is that good or bad?" Rose asked as they ran "we've got to get to camp" Natsu said before falling "I feel like an empty bottle of perfume" Rose said falling to the ground "what brought perfume into this?" Carla asked also falling to the ground "don't worry about it, I think our lost magic has something to do with the tenrou tree" Rose said "can't you do something with your hands?" Natsu asked "I could but I have no power" rose said slamming her head to the ground.

"My magic is back" Wendy said standing up "yea, it's back alright, so that means let's get back to work!" Natsu said as they continued their run. "Rose we're hungry, create something" Natsu commanded "I can't create food Natsu" Rose said "why not?" Natsu whined "the food I create have no taste, it's inedible, now let's get to camp and probably find something to eat there" Rose said picking up happy and Lori from the ground.

"Wisteria, it's good to see that your alright" Rose said walking up to the girl after reaching camp "I've been trying to create some medicine with whatever herbs I can find on the island but it's impossible" Wisteria said as a flower bloomed beside her "I'll help" Rose said creating a book.

"Got it, thanks Rose" Wisteria said after creating a paste "is it to heal the others?" Lucy asked "something like that, it will help close the wounds of the injured" Rose said as lightning struck "eep!" She said "what's wrong?" Happy asked "reminds me too much of Laxus" she said "why did you think of him...Rose is in love~" happy said with a giggle "open your mouth and you'd be losing something!" Rose shouted before getting interrupted by Natsu "why don't we go pay old hades a visit, you with me?" Natsu asked.

"Just the three of us?" Lucy asked "hey we're a team remember?" Happy asked "I know but shouldn't freed go?" Lucy asked "thanks but I need to stay here and write an enchantment" Freed said "I need to apply the medicine Rose and I created on the master and everyone else" Wisteria said "I'm gonna stay here too" Lisanna and levy both said "looks like we have a plan of action, we stay here and you guys go beat hades butt!" Bickslow said as they ran towards the shore.

"Arg!" Rose screamed as she fell to the ground in pain "what's wrong?" Natsu asked "it's him again, Zeref" she mumbled "huh?" Natsu said confused "nothing let's keep going, I sense Erza and gray close by" she informed as she stood up.

"Remember his powers surpasses that of our own master, when we get in there hit him hard and fast" Erza informed "got it" rose said "after everything he's done he doesn't deserve any mercy!" Lucy said before Natsu charged into the opening "this is for Gajeel!" Rose said as armor layered on her body.

"No matter how many times we charge he's still managing to counter us!" Rose said getting pushed to Erza "we must try!" Erza said as they both charged at him while Natsu, Wendy and Lucy performed a unison raid "did we do it?" Wendy asked "I've oft...

"No matter how many times we charge he's still managing to counter us!" Rose said getting pushed to Erza "we must try!" Erza said as they both charged at him while Natsu, Wendy and Lucy performed a unison raid "did we do it?" Wendy asked "I've often heard that young people refer to their mistakes as life experience" Hades said unharmed.

"All of that and he wasn't even scratched?" Lucy said surprised "now that I'm all warmed up it's time to get serious!" Hades said before causing Wendy to disappear "no!" Natsu said "what kind of magic was that?" Rose asked trembling "'it's okay everyone I'm okay' she said" Horologium said from above the group "I'm glad she's okay" Rose said letting out a sigh of relief.

"This man is too powerful!" Lucy said as hades shot magic bullet at them from his fingers "CUATRO MANOS: SHOCK!" Rose said as four hands appeared on hades shoulder and hit his head "way to go Rose!" Gray and Lucy said as she grinned "you are a real bother, how about I kill you first!" Hades said shooting Rose in the body "arg!" She screamed in pain "stop! Don't hurt her!" Lucy cried before hades also shot at Natsu.

"Lightning?" Rose said falling to the ground "so this is the fossil that took out gramps, interesting" Laxus said "Laxus" Natsu said "it hasn't even been two weeks since we last met and your all beat up like this" Laxus said walking towards Rose "I have holes in me, don't you think that's funny" Rose said with a giggle "...I'll deal with the old fart" Laxus said using his cloak to cover her.

"I never thought I'd be glad to see Laxus" Lucy said relieved "yea" Gray said "are you okay Rose?" Erza asked "I'm fine, just give me a minute and I'll be back up" Rose said before a globe charged at Lucy. "Awesome" Gray said as Laxus successfully hit Hades "not awesome! My clothes are being torn apart!" Rose said angrily before Laxus fell to the ground "Laxus!" Natsu said worriedly "come on, please get up" erza said.

"I've traveled almost everywhere, but this is the first time I've met such a monster, I've got a long way to go" Laxus said letting out a laugh "what are you saying?!" Natsu asked "I'm glad I could help you come to that realization, Laxus was it? But this is the end!" Hades said preparing to attack him with a beam "get out, that attack could kill you!" Rose shouted almost in tears "I realise I'm no longer a wizard from fairy tail...but this bastard took out my grandpa, and the girl I-" he mumbled "huh?" rose said confused as Laxus shot lightning at Natsu.

"This once, my treat Natsu" he said falling to the ground "Laxus!" Erza called as rose ran past her to Laxus "your all out of magic" Rose said holding his hand "I gave him all my magic power" Laxus said "why did you give it to me? You know that I'm weaker than you?" Natsu asked before laxus explained his thinking.