A Parfum For You

"Cheers!" The guild cheered as they drank merrily "look out world fairy tail is back in action" Natsu said chewing on a piece of meat "I think it gets louder as the days go by" Rose said hand embroidering the kingdom symbol on a piece of cloth "you should take a break" Masumi said placing a cup of tea in front of her as Natsu and happy rode on a barrel "hey that's dangerous!" Jet and droy both warned as they crashed into Wendy, Carla and Gajeel.

"Could you not!" Masumi yelled after Gray crashed into him "seems like your having fun Masumi, good job" Rose laughed as Erza gave it a go "do you wanna try?" Laxus asked sitting beside her "I'm wearing a dress that barely covers my bum, I don't wanna risk it" Rose said smiling as she watched the guild joke around.

Next day

"How do they manage to get these things in the arena?" Rose asked after the announcer announced the rules of the next match "I don't know, but who should go in this one?" Gray asked "I'll go" Lucy said changing to a swimsuit "alright be careful, that Minerva woman gives off a bad vibe" Rose warned as her sister agreed and jumped into the water "this is your chance Lucy! Go them em!" Natsu cheered "if she uses Aquarius she knock them all out at once" Gray said "yes but Aquarius is stubborn, she might take Lucy out with every one" Rose said sweat dropping.

"It's only lucy and Minerva left" Rose said anxiously watching the match "there's 5 minutes left" Wendy pointed out "if she can't defeat Minerva at least she can hold her own for 5 minutes" Erza said as Minerva started her attack on Lucy "Lucy no!" Natsu said "summon Scorpio or Capricorn!" Rose yelled "yea!" Natsu agreed. "LUCY!" Rose screamed preparing to jump into the arena only to be stopped by Erza and Gray "let go of me! I'll kill her!" Rose yelled as he magic power increased "stop it!" Natsu screamed as the sabertooth members giggled "you guys will pay for this!" They all said in unison while glaring at the team.

"Lucy! Wendy can you do anything?" Rose asked holding unto her sister "I'll try" Wendy said performing her healing power "please do, she's the only family I've got and I don't wanna lose her" she said grabbing her sisters hand tightly while trembling in anger "rose" gray said staring at her as her hair changed color "...I wanna kill her, I swear I wanna kill her but I'm scared of what I would do if I lose control. Please Wendy, Shelia tell me my little sister will be okay, I'm begging you" Rose said crying into her palms as Gray hugged her trying to calm her down.

"What a scornful expression" Minerva said as Erza glared at her "you can glare at me all you want if it makes you feel better, but remember that I acted in full compliance with the rules" she continued "what did you say?!" Rose screamed after Minerva announced they tank her "what?" Natsu asked angrily approaching her only for the rest of their guild appeared "I'll advice you to stay where you are" Takeshita said calmly glaring at Rose "...!" Rose glared at him choking everyone with her magic power.

"My lady calm down!" Masumi yelled trying to hold his composure 'her magic has definitely increased from the last time we met' Takeshita thought trying to hold in the blood that threatened to come out his mouth "although you may be considered the strongest guild in fiore, it would be wise if you heed this warning, listen carefully making an enemy of fairy tail is a decision you will regret" Erza said glaring at the "R-Rose" Lucy called out weakly causing her to stop what she was thinking and run to her side "yes I'm here, just rest I'll always be here" Rose said grabbing Lucy hand as the medical department brought a stretcher for her "that's great, I'm glad" Lucy said lost consciousness.

"She's gonna be okay isn't she?" Happy asked watching Lucy sleep as the room went quiet "any word of Lucy condition?" Juvia asked entering with the rest of fairy tail team b behind her "you guys came" Gray said "we may be on different teams but we're all in the same guild" Cana said "yo you okay bloody?" Gajeel asked walking up to rose "ah, yea I'm fine why do you ask?" Rose asked "you looked pretty scary back there" Lori pointed out "I'm sorry I was just scared about losing my sister for a second time, the first one was with a doll" she said staring at Lucy unconscious face as Laxus placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I wanna join the new team" Rose said after Makarov explained how they had to combine their teams "no, someone will die" Masumi said "no, rose will be in the new team" Makarov said "Gramps!" Laxus called out "Rose I want to trust that you won't kill anyone" Makarov said as they all went quiet "...Minerva and Takeshita are the only people I won't promise but anyone else I can try" she said avoiding eye contact "that was better than all 6 of them" Makarov said relieved.

"I need you to calm down" Laxus said entering the arena "calm down? I'm already calm, I'm the calmest seat person here" Rose said calmly as she glared at Takeshita "all right people are you ready for a magic battle?" The announcer announced as the crowd cheered before he announced the duo matches "oh my God there two Ichiya" Rose said frozen in place shocked "I feel sick" Erza said before the fight started.

Later

"Leon and Kagura fight was nice" Rose said after the fight was over "I wonder who's gonna fight in the next fight" Erza said "I hope it's me" Gajeel said excitedly "oh my due to certain requests it seems like this last battle between fairy tail and sabertooth will be a three on three" Chapati announced shocking the stadium "all right!" The fairy tail guild cheered "some one with the amount of power to change a match, it's probably that bastard king" Rose said "now announcing the new teams, Natsu Dragneel, Bellarose heartfillia & Gajeel Redfox from fairy tail, and from Sabertooth we have Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney & Takeshita" Chapati said as the crowd cheered "let's go" Gajeel said walking out the booth "be careful" Laxus said stopping her "why so worried, I think I can hold me own against Takeshita" she said leaving.