part 8

poor todoroki. XD!

( nemuri kayama is midnight, shota Aizawa is Eraserhead, Hizashi yamada is present mic )

(Aizawa and yamada are married and kayama is their friend)

(Midnight comes over to the eracermic household)

-.- hizashi POV -.-

I mean technically i wasn't lying by saying it was a cat video, there was a cat involved and it was in fact a video meaning what i said was the truth, even if some parts were missed out, but that doesn't matter right?

I'm sure my husband won't kill me...right?

While I was hoping to whatever god is up there to spare me from my husband's wrath, their nemuri was deep in thought. While praying I could distract my husband, my tiny tiny rain somehow formed an idea.

Me- sho, don't you need to cook?

Shota- this isn't over.

While he was walking away I was so happy that my tiny brain had comprehended that idea as it seemed to save me for now. But. as sho was walking away he stopped and said those trembling words i dreaded to hear.

Shota- oh also, mic. Don't think of using the cat ears tonight. I've already removed them.

Crap crap what do i do for my escape now???? God, I'm screwed, oh well! Better make up my mind on what to do in the last hours of my life! We also need a name for that cat...i'm sure we will find a suiting, exceptional name!

-.- nemuri POV -.-

I've been deep in thought about what to call the cutie known as Hizashi and shota's fourth cat, he was a maine coon and had black fur with green tips.

I know! Kuro! His name will be kuro!

Shota- have fun getting out of th-

Me- KURO!

Hizashi- what?

Me- his name! His name can be kur-

Shota- stop yelling.

I looked over to see my tired friend wearing his 'kiss the cat not the cook' apron ready to start cooking with his eyes glowing red, hair up defying gravity once again.

Me- right sorry shota!

Shota- whatever.

-.- shota POV -.-

Nemuri- his name! His name can be kur-

Me- shut up.

I used my quirk to look menacing as, if someone's eyes are glowing red and tiger hair is defying gravity, it can scare someone. He Hopes it has that effect on his annoying friend.he knows it effectively shuts up his husband.

Nemuri- right, sorry shota!

Me- whatever.

Hizashi- well? What were you sayin' nem?

Nemuri- oh right, well I've got a name for the new cat!

Me- well.

Hizashi- c'mon sho! Be patient!

Nemuri- well I was thinking, what about kuro?

Hizashi- that fits. I love it!

Me- it's an ok name. Fine.

Nemuri- knew you'd like it!

Me- no I don't. It's 'ok' , nothing more.

Nemuri- mhm, sure- hahaha

At this moment three out of four cats came up to me mewing signalling that they want food. I was slightly surprised when kuro was sat watching us from THE FREAKING DOOR FRAME!

Me- why the hell is kuro one the door frame!?

Hizashi- What!?

Nemuri- hes what!?

-.-.izuku/kuros POV -.-

ugh, why are they yelling? I ,for once, want to sleep but they're yelling which means I can't fall asleep. Damnit.

They later dropped the fact I shouldn't of been able to get up here with or without the injury, eventually the hobo man gave up on trying to get me down from my watch out post and feed the herd of rabid animals mewing their lungs off.

Aizawa- ok, ok come here I have the food ready. You too zashi i got you stuff to nemuri

kayama- thanks shota!

Yamada- thanks babe~!

Aizawa- whatever....

Present mic and midnight walked towards Eraser who had 3 plates of food, he put them down on the table where mic and midnight sat down. Aizawa went and put the cat's food down while he looked up at me.

Eraser- you gonna come down for food or...?

Me- mrew!

I don't trust you! I don't care if you're all pro heros! I can't trust you! You literally catnapped me! (Kidnapped but with cats)

Mic- leave him sho, he will come down when he trusts us.

Midnight- yeah, come and eat shota!

Eraserhead- fine...

As Eraser walks over to the table he puts a tin of cat food on the counter for if I come in as he knows the cats won't get up there but, considering I got on a flipping door frame, thinks I can get up there. Which I can.

The 3 heros eat their dinner (or tea, however you say it.) While I later down on the door frame watching the cats eat, Apollo and Chester started having a play fight with each other, not hurting the other but enough that it's entertaining them. Sphinx was sitting out and stepping in when things were about to go too far.

Huh....they really are like a family with each other...

(A/N) sorry for the lack of updates, I'm kinda losing motivation for this book but I'm really am trying.)

words-807