Chapter 9: The Next Level

Traci

3 months later ..

Me & Brian have been together almost 6 months now & I honestly think I'm in love with him. He respects me better than any other man I've been with. Today he's coming back from a business trip in Europe & I think I'm ready to give all of me to him. So tonight I'm planning a very special dinner for the 2 of us.

Now 7:00 p.m.

"Slam !" Door closing

"Baby I'm home! " Brian said.

"Hey babe!!!" Said traci

"I've missed yo ass so much baby girl! "

Brian

I'm finally back home and when I walked in it was all nice and my house was decorated with roses everywhere. And then when I called my baby she came down with some boy shorts On with a sports bra. She just asking for a nigga to wear her ass out.

"I've missed you too honey " Traci said

"Why the house so decorated? And why you walking around half naked? " I said

"Cause I have dinner ready for you, and you know I always wear this baby!"

"Alright babe. Im going to put these bags up,and I'll be down. "

I went to go put the bags up and passed to guest room and den roses and chocolates spread out to spell 'will you be my first'. I already see what my baby is doing. I just don't think she's ready, and I'm not trying to rush her either.

"Baby we need to talk." I said

"Wassup babe? And come eat."

"I'm not hungry baby. But what's going upstairs?"

"You saw it already? I wanted it to be special ."

"Baby I don't think your ready yet. And I'm not rushing you. Don't do this cause you think I really want to."

"Bae. I'm ready to give myself to you. I'm in love with you. And I want & know we're going to be together forever. "

"Well baby if you ready come on. "

"Alright babe. Let me go out on my lil outfit 😈."

RATED R SCENE COMING UP

Traci had me in the guest room sitting with just my Gucci boxers on. Next thing I know I see her standing in the door way with some Victoria secret purple lingerie and her hair down with some black heels on. Just looking at her had my friend up. She walked over to me slowly and straddled me.

"You ready daddy? 💦" she whispered in my ear. Then licked it 😩.

"Yes mami 😈. " I said. I was about to wear her ass out.

" well let's get star-" I cut her off by kissing and biting on her neck.

" aaahhh .. " she moaned.

I started to move my hands all around her body to her pussy, and surprisingly she was soaked already. So I decide to get lower with my kisses. I got to her breast and I took her bra off and there were the most perky boobs ever. I started to kiss them one by one.

" mmmmm .." She moaned

Her moans made me get harder and harder. Then I flipped us over to where I was on top of her. And I started to kiss down her stomach to her pussy. I kissed and licked her thighs then I bit one of her thighs. Then I kissed her pussy through her panties. Then I pulled them off and I saw perfection. It was gorgeous. I had to stop and look.

"What baby? " she asked.

"It's beautiful baby. " I told her. She started blushing, and then I went back to business. I started by sucking on her clit and licking it. She started squirming then. I started to lick faster and faster and then I felt her hands in my hair pulling tight. That just made me go even faster then I started to finger her while I licked.

"Ohhh ... Fuck!! .." She moaned out as she came. I licked it up and gave it one last peck. Then I went and kissed her and let her taste herself. Then I layed her back down then started to pull my boxers off and she just stared at it.

"Oh my gosh ! Is that gone fit? " she asked

"Hope so. Baby I'm gone go real slow. Just tell me when to speed up. " I told her and she nodded.

I put the tip at her entrance and stared at her in her eyes as I went in real slow. She started to scrunch her face up, and I understand why. She was fucking tight and wet 😩💦🙌🏾 . I went a lil further and she started to tear up a lil then.

" you want me to stop babe? " I asked. She shook her head no. I went in a lil further, and I was finally half way In. And I stopped and let her adjust and when she gave me the okay I started my stokes. This girl was so fucking tight. I couldn't stand it I had to go faster. She was looking in pain at first but now she seems to be enjoying it by how she sound and I know I am.

" awe fuck baby! " she screamed

" ugh, you so fucking tight girl! " I grunted

" aaaahhhh !!!! .. It feels so fucking good! " she shouted. I was taking deep strokes now, but I never put the whole thing in. I was going real fast though! I was about to cum.

" fuck! I'm bout to come baby! " I grunted. But before I could pull out I felt myself release,and she started to squirt. I pulled out, and yep I had nutted in her. But she looked so beautiful and tired I just got behind her and cuddled and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Wow. Traci and Brian just shared something so special. But was it too soon?

VOTE !!!!

COMMENT !!!!!

SHARE !!!!!!