Chapter 1: The Good Girl Type

Traci

        It was Monday, and I had class at noon.  It was 9:54. I got up and looked in the mirror at my smooth darksin complection. I went to my medium sized walk in closet, and tried to find something to wear. I decided on some wetseal blue jeans with my red,black,and white Jordan shirt with my Bred 11's. I placed it out, and then hoped in the steaming shower. 

1 hour later

        I looked over myself in the mirror ,and being satifised with myself. I left out of my apartment and, into my all white Mercedes. On my way to school I stopped by Starbucks, and got my usual. After, i arrived to my college with 10 minutes to get to class. 

Brian

        I woke up, and looked to my side at the bitch i had next to me. Being my usual self i tapped her, and she wouldnt wake up. 

"Yo, Dude wake up!" I Told her.

"..."

"Bitch get the fuck up!" I yelled pushing her roughly.

"Hmm.. Goodmorning Babe" She said.

"Haha, funny get yo clothes on and get out!"

"What you mean? no breakfast?"

"NAH BITCH! Get out my house!"

"Fuck you!" She yelled get her clothes on,and leaving the room. Shortly after I heard the front door slam.I chuckled to myself. These hoes should know by now whats up with me.

        I got out of my bed and took a shower, and got dressed in my True Religon jeans and a white,blue,and black Jordan shirt with my PowderBlue 10's. I needed to get to chack on all my trap houses today.

Later on that day ..

        After business all day, I decided to stop by Mcdonalds to get something to eat. As I walked in i saw three fine ass girls int here. Being myself i had to talk to em'

Traci

        After my long day of college, me and my girls stopped by Mcdonalds to grub.

"Girl look at that fine ass dude over there!" My girl Jasmine said.

"Ohhh he's okay, but aint got nothing on my baby Sean." My girl Ashanti said. I was cracking up the whole time.

"You say that all the time,when Sean aint evemn cute!" Jas said.

"Yall is funny. But that dude is fye, and he looking at you T!" Shanti said.

"Haha. I aint lookin at him!" I replied. As we laughed he aproached us.

"Well hello beautiful." He said to me.

"HA! Hi." I replied.

"Whats your name?"

"Traci. you?"

"Brian." He smirked.

"Ticket number 315!" The lady called.

"Well bye girls, and brian." I said, and went to get my order, and head for the door,but I was stopped by that Brian boy.

"Excuse me, But I'd really like to have your number!" He smiled.

"Sorry I Donty know you like that." I replied

"I know but I'd like to really get to know you."

"Ehh. I dont know."

"Your the Good girl type arent you?"

"Well I dont give my number to strangers, so i geuss so."

"I'd like to not be a stranger." He smirked

"Sorry, maybe another time." I replied as i walked out and into my Benz. I'm not looking for anyone so I'd rather him not have my number.

Ashantii

Well, I geuss that boy did like my girl T. She needs someone though. After they went away my food was called , and i left and got in my black BMW headed to my baby Sean's apartment that we share.

"Hey Babe!" I Said as I kissed him.

"Wassup bae?" he replied.

"What you did today?" 

"I had practice at 4, and got back like a hour ago."

"Awe, you look tired babe."

"I am, but im not to tired for this.." He said as he leaned over and kissed me, as i kissed back the kiss deepend, and he climbed on top of me. As his hand went up my shirt and he tried to unhook my bra I had to stop him.

"Babe, stop."

"What, I wanna show you how much i missed you today."

" But im not really in the mood and, I had a lon-" I was cut off by the feeling of his fingers in my clit, adnthen he inserted two fingers in me. I Was going crazy as he oumped in and out of me, then he oulled my tights down then my panties, and started to eat me out. 

"Ohhh my  godd babey dont stop!" I Screamed as his touge went deeper in me. 20 minutes after i came he stopped and licked it all up.

"Thats how much I missed you bae."

"You've never done that before babe? why now?

"Cause your still a virgin and you want to save it, so i wanna pleasure you some way."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did You enjoy It? Give me Feedback? Its my first time writting!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

SHARE!

Next chapter I'll post pics of how Brian & Traci look, and Maybe Sean & Ashantii.