Chapter 7: I Got You

Traci

I Was in my early class when Sean texted me telling me I needed to come to the hospital. I Didnt know what was going on so I tried calling Shantii. She didnt answer so I thought it was her that was ther. I rushed through lunch traffic, and when i got to the florr Sean told me to go to I saw Shantii and her parents looking kinda sad.

"Hey A, What happened?" I asked Ashantii

"Brian got shot. Bu-"

"WHAT?!?! How? When? Where? Is he okay?" My head started rushing with a million questions when she said that.

" CALM DOWN! He's okay. He woke up about two hours ago. You can go see him now." Ashantii assured me

I Walked down to his room, and when I walked in I saw him laying down looking like something serious was on his mind, when I walked completly in the room where he could see me, his face lit up.

"Traci .." He said

"Oh my .. How'd this happen B?" I Said

"Its a long story, but this other gang came by my main trap and broke in and got to me. Im going to handle it though. "

I had nothing to say. I've never been with anyone like Brian before. It suprised im with him now. I really care about him, but this just isnt me. I cant be worrying about him getting hurt all the time, I need something stable.

"Babe dont look down like that " He said. I had no words, I haft to make a decision if I want this life.

"Baeee?? Say something." He said

"I Got you. Your going to get through then were going to go on our vacation." I Said smiling. He smiled really bright. and I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I Love you Traci." Brian said. I Was stunned cause i dont know if i can say it back yet, but the fact that im going out of my type, and riding for this man .. I must love him.

"I Love you too Brian." I Said.

Brian

1 month later ..

Its been a month since I was shot. Im well recovered now, and Me and Traci are even closer. I've never told a girl I love her before so when I said It to Traci I shocked myself. I really do love her though. We've been together almost two months now, and i just feel different. Traci decided she wanted to postpone the vacation for a while so she can get caught back up on school. I understand too, but right now she's on her way over so we can eat dinner.

Ding Dong

"He baby!" Traci said coming inside

"Wassup babe" I said kissing her cheek

When I released her i noticed she had on a crop ton and low rise short shorts with her combat boots.

"Um boo, watcha got on? You showing too much to these niggas." I Said

"Boy, whatver. Wheres dinner?"

"Its on the stove. You still spending the night?"

"Yeah I geuss." She said walking into the kitchen. After she fixed both of our plates she set them in the dining room, and we began eating.

"How as your day today Hunny?" She said

" Good. I'm getting ready to open a club soon."

"Oh thats sound nice." She responded

" You know i love how your playing wife right now. "

"Haha, well I would make a great one." She said

" Good cause In plan on you being mines one day." I said while staring her in her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. I deepened the kiss and went over to her side and picked her up carrying her to my bedroom. When we arrived we were still kissing and then i laid her on the bed and started to kiss her neck sucking on it.

"Wait, stop." She said said breathing hard.

"What?"

"We cant. I'm still a virgin." She said. A Virgin? My Girlfriend is a virgin. I Didnt even know they still have those. I Haft to respect her though.

"Oh. Okay. Its okay babe, I'll feel even more amazing when i marry you then." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

Sean

Me and Ashantii have been togetehr for a long time, and her saving herself for marriage is hard on a nigga. I love her , I really do. But i have needs. So i got this lil side chick named Kara. She bad as hell too. Im meeting her at her place now.

Kncok Knock

"Wassup shawty?" I Said walking in

"Hey baby." She said kissing my cheek. When i turned to look at her i coticed she had on nothing but a thong and her robe. I licked my lips aa i went over to her and picked her up taking her to her bedroom, and laying her down. She took her robe off as sucked on her neck leading down to her nipples. Trailing kisses down her stomach I took her thong off with my teeth and started to lick at her pink and then I took to two fingers and started pumping in and out of her.

"mmm, baby." She said

I took my fingers out and licked them as I took my sweats and boxers off showing off my very hard dick. She looked at it as she came up off her back and got on all fours and started to lick the top and suck.

"Fuck!" I grunted as I went deeper in her mouth. Whe i felt myself about to cum i held her head there and nutted in her mouth. She swolled it, and layed back down on her back. I smiled and then went down to give her this pipe. Ashantii was the least of my worries at that point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine Osvi MM. DAMN! Sean a Basic Mfka For that. But Traci And Brian. They Too Cute.

COMMENT

VOTEEE

SHAREEE