Chapter 4: I Don't Need You

2 Weeks Later'

Traci

It's been to weeks since me and Brian have been together. He spent the night over here, so we could watch a movie last night. He was still sleep, but I was up cooking us both breakfast. I was stirring the eggs, until I felt strong arms around my waist.

"Goodmorning sexy" He said while placing kisses on my neck.

"Goodmoring" I said smiling

"You cooking for daddy, I see."

"Haha, Go sit down I'll make you a plate."

"Alright." He said slapping my ass.

"Oww!"

"Shouldn't wear them lil ass shorts." He said smirking back at me

I made his I Plates, and got us both some orange juice. I sat it down at the Island where we were sitting.

"Damn, this is good bae!" He aid eating the eggs

"Thanks." I said smiling

We continued to eat until we were finished, and he got up and did the dishes. I went up stairs to find something to wear until Brian came up.

"Babe lets just chill today." He said

"Sure, if you want but i still haft to get dressed." I said

"No you dont I love what you have on." He said smirking refering to my short shorts Pajama shorts, and nike sports bra.

"Haha. But no i haft to put on clothes."

"Noo, please babe. I know you like what I have on." He begged, refering to his Nike shorts and no shirt. I smiled.

"Finee. Lets go downstairs to the living room."

We walked down stair, and just cuddled on the couch, and watched Love & Basketball.

Jasmine

Sooo me and Trey have been together for a while, and I like him in a freidnly way, but he has a cousin named Johnathan that I liked first, and me and him are now talking. The thing is Johnathan talks to my other friend named Jasmine. He says he likes me, and I like him. Trey is coming over, and I haft to break it to him.

"Knock , Knock!" He knocked on the door

"Hey babe" he said as he kissed my cheek, and came in

"Hey. " I said lookig down, until he pulled my chin up.

"Why you looking down? Your too beautiful to do that." He said

"Sorry it's just I have som-" I was cut of by the someone knocking on the door. I went to open it and when I did it was Johnathan smiling at me.

"Hey baby." He said coming in

"Who's that ."Trey said getting up.

"Nobody Ba-" I was cut off by Trey

"Johnathan? The fuck you doing here calling my girl baby and shit?!?" Trey yelled

"Woah, You didnt tell him yet." Johnathan said

"Tell me what?" Trey said

"Listen, I like you. Just not in the way you like me. I want to be friends, but Sorry me and Johanthan have a connection and I love him." I said going to Johnathan holding him by his waist.

"Sorry you had to fihure out this way bu-" Johnathan started but Trey interupted him

"Fuck both of yall! I dont need you! If I had of known you were a hoe like this I wouldve just went with Traci!" Trey said leaving and slamming the door.

"Its okay babe. Forget him, It's just me and you." Johnathan said

"You broke it off with jasmine?" I asked

"Yep. She was mad, but she'll be fine. I love you."

"I love you too babe." I said smiling.

Johnathan then led me to my room, and picked me up kissing me on my neck. He took me to my bed, and laid me down while kissing me still, and removing our clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Woah. Jasmine seems kinda like a hoe. Next chapter you'll meet the other Jasmine. Traci & Brian are so cute. But are they moving too fast?

Voteeee

Comment

Shareeee