Try not to lose yourself, Mizuki

Akiyama Mizuki. "Who is that" or "Ugh, that weirdo?". They were an outcast, not like the others at their school. They had a few friends but they still felt lonely from time to time. Kamishiro Rui, the one who Mizuki met in middle school, also known as the one who waltzed into their life without a warning. Shiraishi An, the one who Mizuki met in high school. Unlike Rui, An took precautions coming into Mizuki's life. There was also their music group, Nightcord at 25:00, I guess they were friends but they never really talked alot, only about work and stuff. Mizuki vowed that they wouldn't ever fall in love but one certain brunette from their music group changed that. Shinonome Ena.

"Hey Amia, hows the mv going?" asked Kanade, the composer of Nightcord. "How about I send it and you guys judge it K!" Mizuki yelled enthuciastically with a giggle at the end. "Amia, can you be quiet for atleast a minute?" Said the obviously annoyed Ena, the artist of Nightcord. "You know I'd never do that!" said Mizuki who was somehow still energetic at 1:46 in the morning. "Hey Amia, are you still gonna send the mv?" said Mafuyu, the lyricist of Nightcord. "Oh sorry about that Yuki!" clearly embarrassed, Mizuki sent the mv.

It was now 7:30 in the morning, Mizuki was getting ready for school because Mizuki suddenly had the urge to go to school, while putting on their uniform, they suddenly thought about Ena. "I wonder if I could see her after school?" Mizuki thought to herself. It was 8:01 now and Mizuki was walking to school. While walking Mizuki looked at their skirt, and suddenly gets reminded of their bullies. "What would happen if Nightcord found out about this?.."