Totally a Normal Day

They reached school, it was still raining but not raining that hard. They entered the gates, and spotted a wild Shiraishi. "An!!" They shouted while sprinting over to An. "Hey Mizuki!!" She said, turning in their direction. "We should go in now, I don't wanna get my hair wet." An joked. They made their way to classroom 1-A. While Mizuki and An were walking Mizuki spotted someone who was a little to familiar. Mizuki's school day has never been ruined faster. "Hey An, we should probably walk faster, the bells about to ring." An knew that something was up so she looked around and saw the person that Mizuki might be worried about. "Miz-"

She couldn't even finish her sentence before Mizuki grabbed her wrist and dragged them to their classroom. "Yes, that was Shinonome, I don't even know why shes here! She takes night classes." Mizuki whispered quickly, it honestly sounded like they were rapping. "Oh." An whispered back. "It's okay, shes a second year so she wouldn't be able to find us. Well mostly me." Mizuki said. "Alright, that's better." An said.

Most of the day had already passed by, so now it was lunch. "An can you hurry up, I'm hungrrryyyyy." Mizuki whined. "Okay, okay. Your like a baby but I'm hungry too so let's go." An mumbled with giggling. They reached the cafeteria of the school, got their food and sat down. When they sat down, a brunette walked by while side-eyeing them. That brunette was none other then Shinonome Ena.

{hi this is the author. thank you all very much for 100 reads yay this is my first story so im very suprised and thankful}