Amia's Real Identity

Shinonome Ena, a social media obsessed person and an artist. Ena was popular in school and on social media but not for her art. In all honesty, Ena was a bit of a people pleaser. She always wanted to please the outside world and got what she wanted but her art wasn't all that appreciated, her stupid father was such a bastard. He never liked Ena's art, and he probably never will. Ena already accepted the fact that her art will probably never be accepted but she still tries. She always wanted to please everyone, until Ena entered her second year of high school when a cute pink haired 1st year entered Kamiyama High.

Ena takes night courses at Kamiyama High, but the moment she saw Mizuki, she wanted to take day courses. Mizuki was incredibly gorgeous in Ena's eyes, when she saw Mizuki, she was flabbergasted. Absolutely flabbergasted, she literally froze on the spot until Mizuki noticed her standing like a statue. "Hey, are you okay?" Said Mizuki in a unusual soft voice and face a bit red. "Huh?" Ena said while snapping out of her trance."You've been staring at me for abit!" Said Mizuki while giggling. "Oh sorry! Your just really pretty thats all" She said with an apologetic smile."Well then see ya around?" Mizuki yelled while turning on their heel. "Yeah, I'll see you around, I guess"

That night, Ena realized that the voice kinda sounded like Amia. She literally couldn't believe it. There was only one way to figure out if she was the pink haired girl from earlier. Well there are two ways to find out but she really wanted to see their face again. That night when Ena got on Nightcord she decided to ask if they can do face reveals. She was determined to find out if it was her. Once everyone was on Nightcord, a green circle around Ena's profile began to flash.