Happiness? whats that?

After I started walking up to my room, the shouting became more evident. Reaching the top, I caught sight of my Mother, Father and Seokjin beside him. My father's face filled with frustration as they battled like it was WW3. They were never the type to argue much or loudly, so it confused me massively. I finally strolled to the unexpected commotion.

"Mom... Dad... What are you three doing?" I said with a puzzled and annoyed voice. My Dad immediately changed his facial expression, noticing my presence. He seemed fidgety while I looked him down.

"Nothing is wrong, don't worry. Me and your Mum were just discussing something," He said with fake reassurance. My mum rolled her eyes tirelessly.

"Then, what's with all the shouting?" I queried, trying to get the truth out of them.

"Yeah, Taeyong, tell her what's the problem," My mother chimed in, calling him by his first name.

"We weren't shouting. We were just talking a little loud. Now, go to sleep. The both-" My Father tried to order until he was interrupted.

"Stop lying! Tell them what you've been doing. They deserve to know," My mother demanded with frustration. He looked at me and seokjin anxiously before taking a long pause.

"Soo and Seo... you guys know I love you. But, I need to care for my happiness as well. I've met someone who I know cares for me and wants me more than anything. She made me fall deeply in love, and so I want to take it further. I'm going to move into her home and I won't visit as much as I did before. However, i hope you understand for my happiness," He stated hopefully, my eyes glistened in shock as he looked at us for validation.
"Soo?..."

I just rushed to my room, cowering from the sudden information. It was like I was a marionette, that was being controlled by a frantic puppeteer. The door slammed behind me while tears fell from my eyes. I could hear my brother mutter something before he stomped away too. Blocking the door, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with the my constant thoughts.

Who is the mystery woman?

Why do I feel so angry?

Why do I feel so betrayed?

Soon enough, my thoughts became peaceful again until my eyes closed and I fell asleep.
On the floor...
***

When we arrived at school Sooyun and Youngmi were waiting for me. I immediately noticed that Youngmi looked really different. She looked even prettier than before. Her soft, brunette hair was cut into a short bob, that bounced with her every movement.

"Youngmi," I said when I reached them. "You look.. amazing," I stated pleasantly despite the dark cloud over my head.

"Aww, you think I'm beautiful?" Youngmi teased, putting an arm over my shoulder.

"Of course! You're beautiful inside and out!" I said enthusiastically, flipping my hair that had lay on my shoulder.

"Why, thank you. It's because you guys, from bringing me joy," Youngmi said with a giggle.

"And the same goes for you Sooyun," I said while making a heart with my fingers. She chuckled at me and playfully hit me.

"Anyway, shall we go inside" Sooyun suggested. Me and Youngmi replied with a light nod before entering the familiar classroom.
____________^_^___________^_^__________________

After, 4 periods it was lunchtime. I was quick to remember that Mirae asked to meet during lunch. So after informing everyone of my absence, i made my way to the hall. My steps light and nimble as I anticipated what may occur.