Life as we know it

Heyyyyyyy

Um I'm going to try this idea where I write what happens in my life and modify the names an stuff soo um yeah.

-Juul

------------

Preface/prologue/tell-the-story-and-stuff-place

.

Salutations,

Okay this was not my idea but Evan(who will be referred to as ELR or something) is forcing me to write a story... So here I am, umm I guess I'll just start by introducing myself. I am juul and stuff and umm hi.

------------

PERIOD 1.

Holy shiatsu I'm tired. I spent all night watching Hulu and family guy and such and now all I can listen is my teacher, Ellen (I'm going to modify the names) go on about how gold doesn't glitter or something. I kind of wish I had a block of gold. Then I could knock myself out and-

"Benjamin! Can I kill you?" Said one of the scary Koreans that wanted to paint there future house with my blood.

"Janice stop being violent" said a girl at my table (haha no nickname for you! Anyway screw you Janice) This girls name is- wait i'll just call her coach since she's the only one who's ever on task at my table.

"Guys be quiet." Cam whisper yelled next to me. I don't really know what to say about this guy. He's funny on some occasions and makes hilarious faces at random times but apart from that he's not super interesting.

Okay done with describing my table now for other people now for the teacher folk.

Ellen- funny and likes about the same kind of music as me. She is also the hardest teacher to get to talk about off topic things out of all my teachers.

Mr. Tad(eo)- he's nice but he repeats 'please and thank you' after every sentence which can get more annoying than a cat that is caressing a rusty kettle.

Trace- Funny and cool but strict when it comes to work. Loves goat edition songs

Mary- Strict and the most easy to distract away from science and towards her personal life. Also is funny and such.

Mrs jelly- Ummm she hates me for some reason... I don't know why.

Ms. Something- The most freaking amazing person In the world! She can handle Slender,Aide And Ori in the same advisory! Holy Bug in a pizza box (Eddsworld!)

Okay no more teachers now on to period two.

-------

PEEEEEERIOD 2!!!!!?

Science.... Let me put it nicely and say the most interesting thing about this class is the salt I drew on the wall.

---------

Recess is for babies! (Just like stairs)

-----------

Period Tree

COMPUTER CLASS!

YEEEEAAAAHBUDDY!!!!!

Okay, computer class is like the enrichment born from Morgan freeman's voice.

Yes it's that awesome.

Technically all we do is write songs about S** (haavis, I'm talking to you),

Screw around and watch po... popcorn on YouTube. (Dafuq?)

And... Stuff.

WELL FORTH PERIOD TIME!

-------------

4th period

In Mrs. Jelly's class I sit behind Bella and In front of a axe murderer. That's right, I'm in front of Janice.

Anyway Mrs. Jelly is currently discussing a volleyball game that I'm going to suck at and I'm just sitting there while Janice stabs me in the back and burns my corpse. You know, the usual.

Anyway I'm on a team with aide, benny, nick,and Maximus. Unfortunately me and Louis aren't on the same team but me and Benny still troll nick and Maximus very hard.

-------

Lunch is for babies.

-------

Anyway in advisory I'm traped with a bunch of crazy people that think I'm their friend just because I made them laugh once. Except for Maximus Oldman (get it? Newman, Oldman.) anyway slender just stares at me and I get bored

--------

PER. 5

Umm it's just math it's not very interesting. And unless you want a review on multiplying fractions there is no point.

------

Per 6

I'm free!!!!

------

Day over

------

Okay did it suck?! Yes? Okay we'll it's eleven and I'm tired and I had to describe people. I promise in the next one there will be less describing and more funny