Discrbing people/AN

GIELS

🆒Bella- Nice, in fact probably the nicest person in the grade with coach at a close second. Straight black hair and occasionally a puffy black snow jacket.

🚫Janice- one of the many Koreans that feeds on my blood (a Korean-Benjamin-vampire) she also has glasses and a annoying attitude.

⛔Aide-The most energetic freaking person you will ever meet. If you give her a lollypop an hour she could be hooked up to generator and power America, Russia and Asia. She also has blond hair and likes orange and pink.

⛔Lieutenant Gil. and General Gil.- both have blond hair and love one direction. Both also think I'm annoying as a chicken in crime.

🚫Ny- I don't know much about her. She likes to laugh at Haavis and she also has black hair.

🚫Dan&Char&Bri- they are all pretty much the same. They all think homosexuals are the funniest thing ever. They are all Mexican, they all love gossip, and they all hang out with their mafia.

🆒Coach- the 2nd nicest person on the planet and also the most on task person, she can even handle me cam and Quinn at one table without getting completely off task. Short brown-ish hair,

🚫Lex-Has major anger problems. Smashed by brother into a parking meter. Also 'dating' Ethan. Has black hair.

⛔Sadi Sara- loves adventure time. Has a mouse finger puppet that she occasionally brings to school. Has blond-ish hair and has a strange sense of humor.

--------------

A/N

Okay I'll have a new description every two chapters.

Your freaking welcome.

(Coolio-🆒, Meh-⛔, Lame-🚫)