one: When I look out my window

As time passed Carmen grew, as did her powers

Scott first noticed something peculiar about the baby when she was one, she had been visiting Beacon Hills with her father and a little boy named Eli Hale stole her bunny.

she cried and cried, the day that was once sunny turned cloudy and stormed, until Derek made Eli give the bunny back.

The sky cleared as Carmen had stopped crying, Scott and Derek shared worried glances.

The second time something like this happened was when she and Eli were four, Her dad came to visit once again.

Eli stupidly decided to stick a pink hubba bubba bubble gum in Carmen's dirty blonde hair.

And boy did Carmen ever cry, nothing Scott or Derek did could make her stop and did they ever try, Until Scott suggested Carmen got to stick her bubble gum in Eli's hair, she smiled at the thought and just as Derek went to protest Carmen lunged forwards, stumbling slightly and stuck her pink gum on Eli's head.

Carmen wasn't crying and it was no longer raining.

The third time however might have been the worst time.

Scott took Carmen to visit her uncle Stiles and aunt Lydia when she was eight.

Eli was there, unfortunately for Carmen he still held a grudge for her putting bubble gum in his hair when he was four.

He had planned it all out perfectly, The adults were outside leaving Eli and Carmen to themselves.

Carmen was sleeping, Eli thought it was stupid she was such a baby she still took naps.

But her nap worked perfectly for Eli's plan, he crept into the room she was sleeping in with a bottle of green hair dye in his hand, he did not put it all over her hair he wasn't that mean. He only did some spots that in his opinion needed some colour.

When Carmen awoke from her nap she wandered down stairs to find Eli, her dad, Derek, Stiles and Lydia on the couch "well good morning sleeping beauty" Stiles said turning to greet her "Carmen" Lydia gasped looking at her green hair "what? what is it!?" Carmen asked, panicked.

"You dyed your hair green?" Stiles mumbled baffled "my hair is green!?!" Carmen shrieked, looking at Eli who was giggling "Oh! you little brat" Carmen growled, stalking towards the boy.

"Woah! Woah Carmen" Scott stepped in front of his fuming daughter "I'm gonna shave your head!" she screamed as she ran around her dad and towards Eli "no!" Eli yelped, running away from the raging blonde.

Carmen's hand shot out faster than she thought possible, Ice shot out of her palm towards the floor where Eli was, freezing him in place.

"Take that you little bitch" Carmen scoffed "Carmen! where'd you hear that word?" Scott asked bewildered, Carmen knew she learnt it from her uncle Stiles but instead she faced her dad and said "Eli, He says it all the time" she shrugged.

"What? no that's not true" Eli denied shaking his head still frozen on the floor "yes it is. You call me it all the time" Carmen lied, keeping her heartbeat steady, she had learnt the hard way that her dad and Derek could tell when she was lying.

"she's not lying Eli" Derek mumbled, running a hand down his face "can I be let out?" Eli questioned, gesturing to his feet "no" Carmen scowled, before walking off with Lydia to fix her hair.

An hour later Lydia and Carmen came back with matching pink hair, Carmen had more streaks than Lydia who only had the one.

Eli and Carmen r straight chaos.
- rose ✌️