two: Many sights to see

"You better have a good reason for waking me up this early" Carmen complained, while her dad drove the god knows where

"We're helping out Deaton," Scott laughed, looking at the cranky teen "Eyes on the road, Dad." Carmen sang tauntingly "not all of us have supernatural healing" She laughed "Yes Carmen, you remind me every day" Scott shook his head with a fond smile.

"This place is a fucken mess" Carmen glanced around the destroyed building "Language" Scott rolled his eyes "okay captain america" Carmen mumbled.

"Get out of the truck C" Scott told her, stepping out of the truck "Fine" Carmen crossed her arms, jumping out of the truck.

"You're staying here" Scott told her "Then why did I have to get out of the truck?!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"Good point" Scott shrugged, walking into the destroyed building.

"Dad?" Carmen paused, "Be careful?" She asked, "Always am" Scott nodded.

Carmen was trying to do what she was told, really she was.

"I told you to stay outside" Scott huffed when he felt the two rocks he was holding apart suddenly begin to move away from him.

"I have selective hearing" Carmen shrugged, twisting her hand putting more effort into keeping the rocks apart.

"You have something alright" Scott muttered, Grabbing the dog and jumping out.

"Whew," Carmen mumbled, letting the rocks fall.

"You okay?" Deaton asked, coming up to her "Yeah i'm fine" Carmen shrugged, hiding her hands in her pockets.

"Time to go C" Scott whistled, signalling it was time to go "oh yes whistle at me, because i'm the dog here." Carmen grumbled.

"I can hear you!" Scott exclaimed "yes you remind me daily" Carmen scoffed, getting into the truck.

"Oh good they left" Carmen mumbled coming out of the back room "Carmen, a little social interaction never hurt anyone" Scott shook his head fondly.

"Yes, let's tell that to people who get murdered for smiling at the wrong person" Carmen scowled.

"You've been around Stiles too much" Deaton laughed "not true" Carmen gasped.

"Very true" Scott laughed "That's a dirty lie and you know it, I haven't talked to Stiles in 4 hours and... 37 minutes!" Carmen exclaimed.

Before Scott could reply a gun was pointed at him "Woah jesus" Scott ducked as Chris moved his gun.

"Ever hear of saying hello grandpa?" Carmen laughed, running to hug the older man "hello Carmen" Chris sighed hugging the little blonde.

"Shit dude, you can just use the front door" Scott also joined the hug,"I never use the front door" Chris mumbled.

"Especially when it's not safe," Chris said, keeping an arm around the young girl's shoulder.

"Who says it's not safe?" Scott asked backing away from the hug "You're seeing her too." Chris asked but it sounded more like a statement. "I mean, I've dreamt about her." Scott awkwardly replied.

"You know, now and then over the years I've had images flicker in front of my eyes like blurry photos. And then, two weeks ago, something changed. Those random images flickering through my head got clearer. I saw flashes of her crying out, silently screaming in pain, in agony. She was suffering." Chris explained, tightening his hold on Carmen.

"Allison" Scott whispered, glancing worriedly at his daughter. "But I started seeing her face more and more. And then I started hearing her voice.And I can hear somebody whispering to me." The more Chris talked the more uneasy Scott felt with his daughter so close to the man.

"Whispering what?" Carmen asked, she needed to know. "One word, and only one. I hear it every time I go to sleep and every time I wake up, and I only wake up from nightmares." Chris mumbled "What word?" Scott took a step closer.

"Bardo" Carmen whispered.

"Uh, I... I, uh... I was on the phone the other day and I was writing down a client's number. But instead of the number, I wrote that." Scott pointed at the wall where on a white board the word Bardo was written.

"Scott, do you know what bardo is?" Deaton asked. "A state between life and death." Replied Scott. "We're all seeing her" Chris stated, looking at the young girl who reminded him oh so much of his daughter, his Allison.

"We're all speaking the same word. It's not just a dream. Allison is caught between life and death."Chris frantically explained. "It's not that simple. Bardo is a Tibetan word. It's a means of interpreting death and the movements of consciousness between physical states of being. It's just a word. It's a concept." Deaton tried to sooth the riled up man.

"Well, that fucking concept is waking me up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, telling me my daughter is still out there!" Chris shouted. "Carmen go to the back room" Scott instructed, stepping in to pull his daughter away from Chris.

Carmen knew when to listen and when to argue.

"You watch out for her! You hear me! She's gonna die just like she did!" Chris yelled, shaking Scott.

Carmen knew all too well that the other she Chris was referring to was Allison Argent.

Here is the start of the movie what do you think??
- rose ✌️